Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: Khan Would Love The Mayweather-Ortiz Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know the drill Amir, take the test and you'l get your wish...

Comment

Well, its a crying shame that Kahn will fight Mayweather first.

This is ALL Mayweathers Fault if it happens this way.

Kahn's Long Lightning Jab will be key in discombobulating Old legs Mayweather "IF" he gets by Young ORTIZ. Ortiz has a good shot if he has the same mind set as when he fought Berto.

That lightning right behind the blinding jab will put Old Legs mayweather on his back.

Two ways it will go, either a early KO for Kahn or :

Mayweather will QUIT like Mr. Zab did or like his uncle Rog did in his epic fight with Chavez.

IF OLD MAN MOSLEY can put Mayweather on Queer street Kahn or Pac will make it an easy night and finish FRAUDWEATHER who has FOOLED many an insider and boxing fan.

The main critique is Mayweather in the last 5-6 years has claimed :

SUPREMACY without substance !! He has NOT FOUGHT a legitimate top Welterweight in that length of time.

He has fought old men , little men, super small men whom he cheated on with the weight.

Name one TOP FLIGHT WELTER WEIGHT Mayweather has fought in the past 5 years ???????????????????????????

I won't hold my breath

Comment

roach is delusional to think his Khant can beat either of those guys, I never see khan win in impressive fashion he always seems to get benefit of the doubt undesreved stoppages or contreversial wins.khan aint on that level , I want to see him beat maidana convincigly without getting almost half killed before I can respect that dude.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
          Well, its a crying shame that Kahn will fight Mayweather first.

This is ALL Mayweathers Fault if it happens this way.

Kahn's Long Lightning Jab will be key in discombobulating Old legs Mayweather "IF" he gets by Young ORTIZ. Ortiz has a good shot if he has the same mind set as when he fought Berto.

That lightning right behind the blinding jab will put Old Legs mayweather on his back.

Two ways it will go, either a early KO for Kahn or :

Mayweather will QUIT like Mr. Zab did or like his uncle Rog did in his epic fight with Chavez.

IF OLD MAN MOSLEY can put Mayweather on Queer street Kahn or Pac will make it an easy night and finish FRAUDWEATHER who has FOOLED many an insider and boxing fan.

The main critique is Mayweather in the last 5-6 years has claimed :

SUPREMACY without substance !! He has NOT FOUGHT a legitimate top Welterweight in that length of time.

He has fought old men , little men, super small men whom he cheated on with the weight.

Name one TOP FLIGHT WELTER WEIGHT Mayweather has fought in the past 5 years ???????????????????????????

I won't hold my breath
          Name one top welter pac has ever fought coming not coming off a carreer altering and devasrting loss, or any top fighter not coming off a downward trajectory???? I wont hold my breath either, pac fight someone legit wont ever happen

Comment

Khan can't deal with Mayweather

Khan had trouble hitting Judah, so he will have even more trouble hitting Mayweather. Mayweather is better technically than him, has better defense, and better movement and counter shots. Mayweather is also just as fast, if not faster. Khan's chin does not seem solid. He says it is, but Maidana made him wobble all over the place. Khan needs to make noise at 147 before he calls out Mayweather. Unifying the title at 140, a division lower than Mayweather's, does not qualify him for a shot. I don't care how much of a prospect he is. He is just another guy looking for a big payday and a huge fight

Comment

Ortiz tuneup

Mayweather needs to stop bull****ting, use Ortiz as tuneup, and fight Manny. It will be a disgrace if he fights Khan before he fights Manny. Khan has not earned that shot yet

Comment

What about Manny?

Comment

Originally posted by g24fella View Post
                  Mayweather needs to stop bull****ting, use Ortiz as tuneup, and fight Manny. It will be a disgrace if he fights Khan before he fights Manny. Khan has not earned that shot yet
                  roach is the 1 trying to throw khan in with him and making 1000 excuses not to let manny fight

Comment

Arum: USADA's biased. Roach made a million excuses and now he's trumpeting Khan for the winner. I guess Manny's gonna fight Mike Jones. A guy that's more inexperienced than Andre Berto was when he was champion. When Jones was fighting guys with 19 losses, Berto was undefeated world champion. If Manny had the stones, he'd have been the first to hand Berto that loss. He refuses to fight undefeated fighters. The toughest fight Manny's had since becoming P4P is coming up. And that fight isn't that dangerous at this time. Roach is full of ****! Manny's scared! Mayweather handled Marquez, a guy that gave Pacquiao all he could handle, with great ease. How do you think they viewed him after that fight? How do you think they viewed Floyd after the Mosley fight? It's a shame that Manny had to wait until Mosley lost before he stepped up. I would've paid for that fight if it would have been a unification match. Berto too. I'd have paid for that fight.

Comment

Amir khan vs tim bradley is what should happen, khan is a solid champion.

Comment

Working...
                      X