Collapse
No announcement yet.

My dad and his beliefs about boxing..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dad also likes Hopkins. Even at Hopkin's most boringest.

"Mira, ese negro si sabe lo que hace. No esta no mas ayi tirando como pendejo."

Comment

Originally posted by el guason456 View Post
      My dad believes the following:

Julio Cesar Chavez is the best fighter he ever saw.

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a joke.

Miguel Cotto and Israel Vazquez are his current favorite fighters

JMM beat Pacquiao twice

Roy Jones Jr. was a great fighter, possibly his second favorite.

Joe Calzaghe is a good champion.

Wladimir Klitschko is the worst HW champion he ever saw.

Bernard Hopkins earned my dad's respect when he beat Tito and Pavlik, one of the greatest champions of his era.

Tito is probably the best Puerto Rican fighter, next to Bazooka

Oscar is a hype-job, he thought he lost to Ike and Pernell, and a focused, in his prime Chavez would tear his ass up.

Fighters were tougher back then.

Antonio Margarito, God bless his soul, he sucks but is the toughest SOB since Chavez.

Roberto Duran would whoop Mayweather's ass

Pipino Cuevas would KO Mayweather

Azumah Nelson is very underrated

He is a huge Ray Leonard fan, he can also kick Floyd's ass

One day i told him how James Toney is my favorite fighter and how he called out Chuck Liddell, he said "....Lights Out? That guy is an animal he will eat him up, why do you think no one fights him?"

The greatest fighters he ever saw:

1. JCC
      2. Roy Jones
      3. Salvador Sanchez
      4. Alexis Arguello
      5. Roberto Duran
      6. Ray Leonard
      7. Marvin Hagler

also holds in high regards the following:

Mike Tyson, Marco Antonio Barrera, Evander Holyfield, Tommy Hearns, Manny Pacquiao, Ruben Olivares, Danny Lopez, Carlos Zarate, Daniel Zaragoza

i would like to debate with your dad sounds like a sound guy

Comment

My dad doesn't know **** about boxing . I've taught my parents casual things and they seem to like it. My mom more so then my dad.

Non of the people in my family do really, except my grandpa, but he doesn't know much about it. I had an uncle who boxed Gene Fullmer in the amateurs, but he's been dead before I got into boxing, sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Bea5T View Post
          So your dad basically want to suck off the hispanic boxers right?
          Respect the poster's old man, f*ing idiot!!!
          NO CLASS.

Comment

My dad's likes Muhammad Ali and SRL a lot.

He also rate Thomas Hearns and Roberto Duran.

Comment

[QUOTE=2501;4696841]My dad also likes Hopkins. Even at Hopkin's most boringest.

"Mira, ese negro si sabe lo que hace. No esta no mas ayi tirando como pendejo."[/QUOTE]

Lol! Sounds like some **** my dad would say.

Comment

[QUOTE=el guason456;4695867]

Julio Cesar Chavez is overrated

Floyd Mayweather Jr. is the man

JMM loss Pacquiao twice

Joe Calzaghe is the man

sam peters is the worst HW champion i ever saw.

Fighters are better now.

Antonio Margarito, God bless his soul, he sucks but is the toughest SOB since Chavez.

mayweather would whoop durans ass

mayweather would KO cuevas

Azumah Nelson is underrated

huge Ray Leonard fan

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  my pops is a huge hopkins nuthugger too...i remember stopping by there and hearing him 'ooooh and aaah'...i heard lampley talkin and when i saw the tv, it was hopkins-eastman....i was like WTF
                  Just wanted to let people know, that after a year-plus of being a turtle owner, this is not a pet to be taken lightly.

To properly take care of a turtle, so that it will not get sick and die, takes a lot of work.

Personally, I hate owning my turtles. I wish I had never gotten them. They cost significant money to maintain, which I really don't mind, but they give nothing in return.

They are truly wild animals and should never have been domesticated as pets. I hate them yet I care for them with such dilligence because I can't bear to think they are suffering.

They are truly the worst pet imaginable, something that only lives to eat and ****, fouling the water and responding to you only with fear.

I hate turtles, yet I can't bear to get rid of them. Just today I spent a half hour cleaning their ****, cleaning the filter...

God, it's so much more difficult than taking care of a dog. I bought the best heater, filter, UVA/UVG light, etc etc, it's never enough.

NEVER EVER GET TURTLES I'M SHACKLED TO THESE PRICKS FOR THE NEXT 30 YEARS AND I'M TOO MUCH OF ***** TO KILL THEM OR THROW THEM IN A LAKE.

I might snap one day and murder them, but for now I take care of them with great resentment.

I only posted this to discourage expats from getting turtles as pets.

They really, really suck.

Comment

Originally posted by el guason456 View Post
                    Miguel Cotto and Israel Vazquez are his current favorite fighters
                    You lost me right there.....Im sure your dad has decent boxing knowledge but I'm not sure what he finds in Miguel Cotto.

Comment

Originally posted by Albo Da Kid View Post
                      You lost me right there.....Im sure your dad has decent boxing knowledge but I'm not sure what he finds in Miguel Cotto.
                      he likes him because "Miguel Cotto doesn't just beat you, he beats you up"

Comment

Working...
                      X