No announcement yet.

Scaling mountains without ropes, WTF?! Alex Honnold

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    That clip of him climbing at like 7:40, crazy balls.
    2:45 gets me... he truly is superhuman, as far as mental strength.

Comment

You guys see his hands in the video too right? ****ing massive. Dude should give boxing a go before he falls to his death lol

Comment

Extremely old news, you suck.

Comment

The last time I solo climbed , I got halfway up the cliff , some dog attacked my kids , I threw the waffle chef at him ,knocked out the mail man ,grabbed an eagle and glided down.

Comment

I just keep coming back to this video. I am in complete awe of this man. That shot of him just resting there at 2:45 is beyond description. I hate the term 'hero', but I would use it for him. He is a very special person.

Comment

guy is a totally insane badass.

i like his interview with lara logan from 60 minutes.

she wanted the D.

Comment

whoooaaaa, i almost passed out watching that mess... the balls he has > any other balls

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                  You guys see his hands in the video too right? ****ing massive. Dude should give boxing a go before he falls to his death lol

i used to work with some pretty serious climbers and "boulderers."

bouldering is climbing without ropes, while using a "crashmat" to catch you if you fall. it's more technical, and the routs are short. sometimes you don't have any equipment at all, and rely on a friend to break any fall you might have.

the build is hilarious. all bones, ripped to shreds, and hands like freaking work gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i used to work with some pretty serious climbers and "boulderers."

bouldering is climbing without ropes, while using a "crashmat" to catch you if you fall. it's more technical, and the routs are short. sometimes you don't have any equipment at all, and rely on a friend to break any fall you might have.

the build is hilarious. all bones, ripped to shreds, and hands like freaking work gloves.
                    Those guys sound ready for Ninja Warrior.

Comment

Working...
                    X