No announcement yet.

Boxing a racist sport???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    The world is racist, it's instinctive humanistic behavior. Racial comments are only an attempt to provide self-worth at the expense of demeaning or belittling another person based on physical attributes.

When you think of if like that, it seems kind of pointless...expected, yes but pointless none the less. Says more about the person saying the comment than the person they are saying the comment about really.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      please don't unless it's to tell me how Kobe, Lebron, Drose, Durant, CP3 all got sponsors

Diversionary tactics from the broke, uneducated, 310 fat boy. Why don't you explain how that question relates to Mayweather, boxing, or anything that was said?

Never mind. It's not in your DNA to post anything intelligent or anything that makes any sense. After this you will go to your various message boards and vent your frustration with the N word. It must suck to sit in a flat house posting on boxingscene all day.

Comment

Originally posted by illmaticfighter View Post
        mentioning blacks is one thing but all im reading is posters using the thread topic to make insulting posts towards blacks
        Thats the pattern in here...

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Diversionary tactics from the broke, uneducated, 310 fat boy. Why don't you explain how that question relates to Mayweather, boxing, or anything that was said?

Never mind. It's not in your DNA to post anything intelligent or anything that makes any sense. After this you will go to your various message boards and vent your frustration with the N word. It must suck to sit in a flat house posting on boxingscene all day.
          in other words, you can't explain it other than attributing everything to "the we victims" cop out. So you resort to insulting me with negative Mexican stereotypes.

Typical Joseph...... this is why I have you on ignore and everyone constantly clowns on you and owns you in every single debate. That is when you're not getting banned for your racism.

i'm reporting your post because it was uncalled for and i'm not going to be subjected to your racism everytime you decided to throw a fit

Comment

Nope, I see people... I don't see race.

My mind isn't filled with filth.
            Nope not filth. Its a very tired out of shape mouse in a running wheel that powers your ignorance.

Comment

in other words, you can't explain it other than attributing everything to "the we victims" cop out. So you resort to insulting me with negative Mexican stereotypes.

Typical Joseph...... this is why I have you on ignore and everyone constantly clowns on you and owns you in every single debate. That is when you're not getting banned for your racism.

i'm reporting your post because it was uncalled for and i'm not going to be subjected to your racism everytime you decided to throw a fit
              You have me on ignore with your happyman alt. Reason being because you're too stupid to debate. You resort to lying too. I've never been banned for racism. Report me all you want little girl. You can take my insults anyway you want. I have no sympathy for a guy who post "you can't trust N******.
              Last edited by joseph5620; 01-13-2013, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
                You have me on ignore with your happyman alt. Reason being because you're too stupid to debate. Report me all you want little girl. You can take my insults anyway you want. I have no sympathy for a guy who post "you can't trust N******.
                If you can prove I said that on Boxingscene I'll tell a mod to ban my account. if you can't we tell a mod to ban your account. Deal?

and I have no alts the mods can verify this. You've actually been banned for racism. I havent.

now youre resorting to lying.... you're a clown

Comment

this topic was discussed before but worded different, at least in the U.S boxing is in fact based on race and ethnicity. Kind of to the point where boxers say black fans dont support black fighters which is moronic..What people fail to realize

latino fans either cheer for their countrymen or fellow latinos(Americans)
                  blacks(american-ones) cheer for the black american fighter
                  When american latinos fight black(americans) who do you think who cheers for who?

Although a small % of fans will not cheer based on the above there was quite a few PR's cheering for zab against cotto.

Comment

If you can prove I said that in Boxingscene I'll tell a mod to ban my account
                    if you can't we tell a mod to ban your account. Deal?

and I have no alts the mods can verify this. You've actually been banned for racism. I havent.

now youre resorting to lying.... you're a clown
                    You didn't say it in boxingscene. You posted it on another site after Corrie Sanders was murdered. Didn't think I knew that did you?

Comment

• Theres nothing wrong with Nationality cheering the thing is American Boxers like blacks dont dont have a nationalistic backing...so most in case have to turn to race etc...

Comment

Working...
                      X