No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 6 OFFICAL TRAILER!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the originators of survival horror!

im curious how it'll measure up with part 4...

another survival game from naughty dog "the last of us" makes me excited too...

Comment

resident evil is good but Rockstar Games make the best games, Red_Dead_Redemption, Max_Payne_3, GTA_Series... period.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
        This fall Resident Evil 6 will be released. It's going to be one of the greatest games ever!!! It's confirmed that zombies, real zombies will be in 6. And ive heard that you get to play two storys. One will be a all guns blazing action type like Resident Evil 4 and 5. The other story will be more surival horror like the older resident evils. This is gonna be ****in epic!!!!! Man I cant wait!

[IMG][/IMG]
        Is there anything more exciting than killing zombies...Nope!

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
          resident evil is good but Rockstar Games make the best games, Red_Dead_Redemption, Max_Payne_3, GTA_Series... period.
          its subjective dude... some think its RPGs like the elder scrolls are the best, some GTA, some thinks COD, some its half-life and some thinks its games like mario are considered "best"

no definite answer as with the "best" movies, musical genres...

one man's fun is another's hell kinda thing if u know what i mean...

Comment

I cant stop playing this game. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
              oh c'mon, the Resident Evil series is the best video game series ever.
              Well Im tempted to agree with you since Ive played every Resident Evil there is (except Survivor Series, Dead Aim, Outbreak #2, Code Veronica, Umbrella Chronicles, The Darkside Chronicles, The Revelation, The Mercenaries), but if Final Fantasy has made 13 games (and more), you gotta give it to the series with the most products.

Comment

And to let you guys know how much of a hardcore Resident Evil gamer I am, Ive completed the Operation Raccoon City campaign...... twice!

Comment

Working...
                X