No announcement yet.

7 types of guys at the strip club.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
    Are you serious? I would never make out with a girl in a strip club. That's just disgusting, I'd rather make out with a chick that just finished vomiting.

Fuck that, I don't know how many dicks she has sucked that day.
    I didn't say me. Haha. He was responding to what I wrote about my friend kissing a girl. Yeah, I know better to do all that but for girl on girl it's nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
      I didn't say me. Haha. He was responding to what I wrote about my friend kissing a girl. Yeah, I know better to do all that but for girl on girl it's nice.
      Ohhhhh....girl on girl....count me in

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
        Are you serious? I would never make out with a girl in a strip club. That's just disgusting, I'd rather make out with a chick that just finished vomiting.

Fuck that, I don't know how many dicks she has sucked that day.

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
        **** I have probably a couple times. Now that you word it that way it's just gross..........I mean I recall a couple being ultra frisky and I was drunk and who know what happened.

As for fornicating with strippers yes I've done that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          **** I have probably a couple times. Now that you word it that way it's just gross..........I mean I recall a couple being ultra frisky and I was drunk and who know what happened.

As for fornicating with strippers yes I've done that.
          You ain't done shyt if you haven't with a stripper. My ex's friend worked at one and that was all she wrote. I was so drunk before going in, I told my friend to hold my money and to tell me which one is a $20 cause I couldn't see. I almost threw up on her, too.

Comment

Hate to say this, but I've been everyone on the list except #4 The Wife Beater.

Comment

Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
              Hate to say this, but I've been everyone on the list except #4 The Wife Beater.
              Nothing wrong with that. I used to see those wifebeater types but they banned people from only wearing those because they said it's "gang" affiliated.

Comment

I think I'm the bachelor party type! Haha nightlife is my everything , can't live without some hot lap dancing)) when I was in Saint-Petersburg I went to Zavist strip bar and it was my favorite spot for few nights in a row lol
                http://zavist.bar/en/

Comment

The Japanese business suit guys. Every. Damn. Time. I've never understood this phenomenon. Must be bred into their culture. It's become quite a staple. If I walked into a strip club and they weren't there, I'd leave. Something must be wong.

(I left the r out on purpose, heehee)

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
                    7 The newbie

Young men, there will inevitably be a time where a trip to the strip club is your first. Some, like myself, describe it as paradise. Others say it’s like a land filled with milk and honey. Either way, cherish that moment. You’ll be nervous, you’ll be afraid to stare, but fear not young lad. The price of admission gives you the unalienable right to ogle at your leisure. Pretty sure I saw that in the Bill of Rights.

The bachelor party
                    No bachelor party is complete without a heavily inebriated trip to a gentleman’s club. This group is impossible to miss. They travel at least 10 deep and nary a one of them is sober. Often times the bachelor is thrown on stage amidst a throng of strippers and you’ll see more of him than you’d ever hoped for. Moreover, if all of you leave together and somehow make it back to the hotel alive, consider it a miracle.

5 The A-holes that bring women
                    Shame on you, shame on all of you who have ever considered bringing a woman to our domain. If by chance, your wife ever asks you if she can join you at the strip club, the first word out of your mouth should be “Divorce”. Plain and simple. We go to see half-naked women and get away from our significant others. The last thing any of us want to see is your stupid wife/girlfriend in her mom jeans telling you not to ogle.

4 The wife beater
                    Inevitably, you’ll run into this guy almost every time you walk in to a club. He parades around in a wife beater or tank top in the lame hopes that his tatted up arm will catch the strippers attention (as if the ladies care about anything but money). Listen buddy, I came to see scantily clad strippers. Is it too much to ask to throw on a t-shirt, perhaps even a polo?

3 The creepy dude who comes by himself
                    It’s ok to stare, it’s even ok to gawk at the women. But when the bouncer comes over because you poke, prod, and fondle every stripper that walks by you and otherwise scare the hell out of the rest of the patrons, that’s a problem. Thankfully, these types of guys travel by their lonesome, so kicking them out without causing too much of a scene isn’t a problem. Here’s an idea buddy, rent a **** and go to town. Keep the creepy stuff to the sanctity of your own home.

2 The business suit guys
                    For some reason, this type of guy was often associated with horny Japanese businessmen. But as time goes on, others have picked up on this popular fad. Whether you make $200k a year or even $20k, dressing the part at the strip club helps in getting extra special attention from the ladies. Because surely, a man in flip-flops and shorts doesn’t nearly have the same, how shall we say, je ne sais quoi, that a man in fine Italian silk has.

1 The sports watcher
                    Unfortunately, we’ve all been there. A buddy has a bad week and he drags you (although, not much convincing is needed) for a night of adult entertainment. By man law, you’re obligated to go. And while you love the ladies, you find yourself peeking at that basketball game that you dropped 100 bucks on. Don’t fret, this doesn’t mean you bat for the other team (not that there’s anything wrong with that). If this happens less than 10% of the time, you’re in the clear. Otherwise, your friends may have to question your loyalty.

http://guyism.com/lifestyle/people-y...mens-club.html

If I had to pick, I'd say I'm the Bachelor party type but minus getting a lot of lap dances.

I think I was everyone of those type of guys at some point in my life, except for the business suit guy. I was the cool bachelor party guy and I also brought female friends to strip clubs, but slowly devolved to the creepy loner guy who watches sports and I fondle myself because the strippers won't come near me anymore.

And I never wore an actual wife beater. I just beat my wife and celebrated my knockout victory at the strip club. I'm kidding, we were never married.
                    Last edited by Willy Wanker; 07-26-2017, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X