naoya inoue

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• naoya inoue

oh wow.
    defeats adrian hernandez (defended his title 4 times before inoue) by 6th round ko in his 6th fight. and hes only 21.
    watching his fight now... interesting!

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
    oh wow.
    defeats adrian hernandez (defended his title 4 times before inoue) by 6th round ko in his 6th fight. and hes only 21.
    watching his fight now... interesting!
    The Guy is a beast. He is going to be an ATG. His Combined opponents record is 107-22 + his next opponent would be 124-26.

People talk about Raymi. This guy Inoue is amazing. He is something special. His nickname listed on Boxrec is Monster

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      The Guy is a beast. He is going to be an ATG. His Combined opponents record is 107-22 + his next opponent would be 124-26.

People talk about Raymi. This guy Inoue is amazing. He is something special. His nickname listed on Boxrec is Monster
      lol i cant really tell how serious you are.. since you mentioned raymi.. which is some what of a internet "joke" almost lol..

but i do think his win is pretty impressive considering his opponents' stats...

edit (cant message u privately dunno why):
      oh ok i guess you weren't trollin haha.
      can you link me to his full fight with hernandez? i only found the highlights. :P
      and thanks for the donation!! though im not too sure what these points/things do :P cheers to the tiny weight classes!
      Last edited by nivek535; 08-11-2014, 03:41 AM.

Comment

lol i cant really tell how serious you are.. since you mentioned raymi.. which is some what of a internet "joke" almost lol..

but i do think his win is pretty impressive considering his opponents' stats...

edit (cant message u privately dunno why):
        oh ok i guess you weren't trollin haha.
        can you link me to his full fight with hernandez? i only found the highlights. :P
        and thanks for the donation!! though im not too sure what these points/things do :P cheers to the tiny weight classes!
        I'm not trolling. I am dead serious about Inoue. Raymi is a bum. Inoue is a master. Inoue is the future of Japanese boxing. His skill is impeccable.

Comment

I'm not trolling. I am dead serious about Inoue. Raymi is a bum. Inoue is a master. Inoue is the future of Japanese boxing. His skill is impeccable.
          mind i ask which fight/fights you're basing ur opinion off of?

Comment

mind i ask which fight/fights you're basing ur opinion off of?
            The Adrian Hernandez and Jerson Mancio fights.

Comment

The Adrian Hernandez and Jerson Mancio fights.
              damn cant find jerson mancio fight

Comment

damn cant find jerson mancio fight

Naoya Inoue vs Jerson Mancio 2013-12-06 by tiguidou421

Comment

ooooooooops. thanks sir )

Comment

Inoue is fighting on 9/5/14

Comment

Working...
                    X