No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero Talks Mayweather, Options, Aydin, 154, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero Talks Mayweather, Options, Aydin, 154, More

On Saturday night at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, California, former three division champion Robert Guerrero (30-1-1 18KOs), moving up by two weight divisions, won a twelve round unanimous decision over previously undefeated Selcuk Aydin (23-1, 17KOs) to capture the WBC interim-welterweight title. The scores were 117-111, 116-112 and 116-112.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Marquez and Mayweather would take Guerrero back to school.

Comment

You get the credit you deserve, but that's that. It's still not enough for the big payday yet, resumewise. There are other names at and around your level. But if you do get lucky, good for you and bad for Floyd.

Comment

too bad guerrero skipped 140..there are some good match-ups at that weight too.

Comment

I'm not going to make a big deal about this fight, Aydin had limitations that some other top Welters don't. Randall Bailey vs Guerrero would clear some smoke, and Paulie might out work him. In any case I need to see Guerrero fight with a name at Welter and in peak shape, not after a long lay off. I know he wants a big payday (who doesn't?), but so far he hasn't proven his case for a fight with Floyd

Comment

I guess Guerrero is the new "Khan" trying to ride the Floyd fame train constantly talking about him until someone comes along and knocks him off.. and the cycle continues.... it's really a shame because Guerrero seems like a nice guy and has been through a lot personally... but that doesn't take away from the fact that he must earn a shot against Floyd, Aydin was never a factor at WW, nor was beating him, paper champ...

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
              too bad guerrero skipped 140..there are some good match-ups at that weight too.
              I agree but it looks like most of those guys are moving up to 147 anyway so we may still get to see those fights

Comment

Come to 154 so Cotto can give you a boxing lesson.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  I'm not going to make a big deal about this fight, Aydin had limitations that some other top Welters don't. Randall Bailey vs Guerrero would clear some smoke, and Paulie might out work him. In any case I need to see Guerrero fight with a name at Welter and in peak shape, not after a long lay off. I know he wants a big payday (who doesn't?), but so far he hasn't proven his case for a fight with Floyd
                  You consider Bailey a name at Welter? Wtf... Bailey is probably not even gonna win his next fight.

Comment

The Ghoast would have to Agree to FRAUD's Terms. like Ortiz....
                    Most Important BOY, Must Look Good; or no Bonus Applies!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X