Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gurkha View Post
    stupid.

i'm done.

any celtics fans want to bet on sunday's game?

1 million.

speak up , bandwagoners.
    Oi, alt. Who are ya?

I can tell you're a reg, but which one.

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
      Oi, alt. Who are ya?

I can tell you're a reg, but which one.
      i'm not an alt , you muppet.

my original account got banned.

i was sir tom jones.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurkha View Post
        i'm not an alt , you muppet.

my original account got banned.

i was sir tom jones.
        Ah, shush with the muppetry. :laff2:

"Alt" meaning a new account to replace an old one - now I remember you. Why the banning of all the decent green teefs lately, anyway? First Infern0 got zapped, then Demise, then that other guy who's name I forget...

Comment

I thought he threw the Cotto fight out the window myself.

Comment

lol @ clottey taking a dive

Last edited by LilFloyd; 01-29-2010, 11:58 PM.

Comment

He lives in Bronx so I guess any extra money would come handy , I hope this isn't true .

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                Arum doesn't seem keen on making anybody but his boy Pacquiao look good for this fight - we've all seen the favouritism he's displayed for him, and the lack of enthusiasm for Clottey's chances. So, might they be planning on paying the otherwise un-knockoutable Clottey more than just his 1 million guarantee to take a dive?

The rationale would be to make Pacquaio look even more like a relentless 'monster' (even at the risk of more PED accusations) and be in an even stronger position to command that all-important huge payday against the Mayweather-Mosley winner. I wouldn't put anything past that snake Arum.

You heard it here first. If Clottey gets stopped, it's a dive.

Clottey is a thinking man,I hope you too.

If he take a dive he will get whatever alleged amount and then become just another fighter that lost to Pacquioa.

If he beat Pacquiao more incentive will go his way,money and all the accolades as the "great fighter who stopped another great fighter"

Which one would you rather be?.

Comment

taking a dive, means losing intentionally.

clottey could try as hard as he can, and there's no way in hell he's ever gonna win this fight. no point in "taking a dive."

if anybody "takes a dive" saturday, it would have to be manny (for no apparent reason). clottey's gonna lose, but he ain't taking a dive.

Comment

the only boxer that I can think of right now that will take a dive is Mosley. Desperate for a payday and possibly a bonus from GBP. Clottey will never do that. Beating Pac will bring him greater riches and fame.

Comment

Working...
                    X