Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Chavez Jr. - 'I'm Ready To Fight Gennady Golovkin!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Chavez Jr. - 'I'm Ready To Fight Gennady Golovkin!'

David P. Greisman catches up with former WBC middleweight champion Julio Cesar Chavez Jr. to discuss the rematch victory over Bryan Vera, what the victory means to him, regaining his fans, redeeming himself, fighting WBA/IBO middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin and more. [Click Here To Read More]

Ive been saying it for days if GGG takes this fight at 168 Jr might just take it. Jr obviously is confident that he can beat GGG. Now its up to GGG and his team but something tells me they wont be all to keen on fighting Jr at 168 just yet...

Comment

GGG won't take this fight. He's just gonna cherry pick another fighter..nothing new

Comment

GGG vs Chavez Jr?

Great opportunity for GGG to get a good pay-day and get alot of people watching him, this should be a fight he will relish...

BUT with his dad having died of a heart-attack and him being out for about 37 more days we can't be so sure when this fight can happen?

Maybe Chavez will want a warm-up fight before this as might GGG, I just want this to happen ASAP as I see it being an very easy nights work for Gennady.

Comment

Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
          GGG vs Chavez Jr?

Great opportunity for GGG to get a good pay-day and get alot of people watching him, this should be a fight he will relish...

BUT with his dad having died of a heart-attack and him being out for about 37 more days we can't be so sure when this fight can happen?

Maybe Chavez will want a warm-up fight before this as might GGG, I just want this to happen ASAP as I see it being an very easy nights work for Gennady.
          Arum said Chavez will fight in June, fight Froch,GGG or Pascal in the fall...but it's really between Froch and GGG....even Ward if he breaks free from Goosen

Comment

GGG fan logic

when Ward calls out Golovkin "GGG wants to clean out 160 before moving up"

when Chavez jr calls him out "bring it on!"

68 is fine against Chavez but not Ward? it's because Ward's seen as a threat and Chavez isn't

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
              GGG fan logic

when Ward calls out Golovkin "GGG wants to clean out 160 before moving up"

when Chavez jr calls him out "bring it on!"

68 is fine against Chavez but not Ward? it's because Ward's seen as a threat and Chavez isn't
              Yea, because Chavez jr. isn't a money fight in anyway

Comment

Everyone is now calling out the boogyman

Comment

personally i'd like to see Chavez jr vs Froch and Martinez vs Golovkin this fall.

this is PPV overload.

Comment

Ward is not a draw and he wants a lion share of the purse. Besides, he is a much higher risk.

GGG will definitely fight Chavez. The question is how soon, and it depends on whether he still have obligation to fight Lee and also if Martinez will want a fight after defeating Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                    X