No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Donaire, Darchinyan Talk After Making Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Donaire, Darchinyan Talk After Making Weight

Featherweights Nonito Donaire and Vic Darchinyan discuss their long awaited rematch, taking place on Saturday night at the American Bank Center in Corpus Christi, Texas. Donaire looks to rebound after a loss to Guillermo Rigrondeaux earlier this year, while Darchinyan wants to avenge a TKO loss to Donaire. Also, former heavyweight champion George Foreman gives some words about the event. Video by Ed Keenan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can't wait for these two warriors to settle their differences in the ring tomorrow night. It will end with a KO and a guy on the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Souwester View Post
      Can't wait for these two warriors to settle their differences in the ring tomorrow night. It will end with a KO and a guy on the canvas.
      Yup, yup! Should be an action packed fight for as long as it lasts. I love hearing that Darchinyan feels confident going into the fight, he'll put up a valiant effort. However, I believe Nonito ends him earlier this time around. Nonito has improved since then and is on a different level.

Comment

**** fight but whatever..i'd really laugh my @ss off if somehow darch wins ...

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          Yup, yup! Should be an action packed fight for as long as it lasts. I love hearing that Darchinyan feels confident going into the fight, he'll put up a valiant effort. However, I believe Nonito ends him earlier this time around. Nonito has improved since then and is on a different level.
          You said you wernt exited for this card,and that all the fights exept the andrade fight were lopsided....you cant change your tune and say this is gonna be an exiting fight and that darch is gonna put on a valiant effort...all of a sudden,your credibilty is gonna go down the toilet...stick with wut you say the first time around

Comment

Nonito knocks him out faster this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Emon723 View Post
              Nonito knocks him out faster this time.
              Lets do an over and under bet?before 5 you win,after 5 i win...lets say 1,000,000 pts

Comment

Can't wait for this fight, it's been a long time coming and it's finally here.

Comment

Working...
                X