No announcement yet.

trying to grow my calves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] trying to grow my calves

not that they are that small but next to my guns they fall short. anyone else have this problem? i only have 15 1/2 inch calves which are smaller then my biceps. ive been hitting calves now as much as 3 times a week and my ankles and feet are starting to hurt.

want me some pacman calves!!

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
    not that they are that small but next to my guns they fall short. anyone else have this problem? i only have 15 1/2 inch calves which are smaller then my biceps. ive been hitting calves now as much as 3 times a week and my ankles and feet are starting to hurt.

fool, run. that and jump rope.

Comment

I'm assuming your doing all the right stuff already so I have nothing to offer there, sometimes it's just genetics. I feel the exact same way, they're good but I'd like them to fill out a bit more but skin is stretched to the max already. Ill literally walk around my place on my toes with zero effect aside from pain the next day lol get muscle injections carnal lol.

Comment

Leg Press bro. Use the leg press machine and your calves will get huge.

Comment

Calves are pretty much solely genetics.
          Sometimes you'll see a skinny guy in shorts walkin' his dog or whatever and he'll have huge calves, a lot of bodybuilders don't even have good calves and they've tried all the routines in the world and are juiced to the gills.

Your calves take a pounding everyday. Heavy weight, high reps is what I feel worked best for me but everyone is different and IMO unless you have great calves anyway you never will have.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            I'm assuming your doing all the right stuff already so I have nothing to offer there, sometimes it's just genetics. I feel the exact same way, they're good but I'd like them to fill out a bit more but skin is stretched to the max already. Ill literally walk around my place on my toes with zero effect aside from pain the next day lol get muscle injections carnal lol.
            yeah i think thats its. my big brother took all the calves genes and he dont even workout. i have no problem on my thighs though 25+ inch. i want to be proportionate . nimodo lol

Comment

have sex with different chunky chicks on a daily basis but standing up doe, start at 200lb. and work your way up

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                have sex with different chunky chicks on a daily basis but standing up doe, start at 200lb. and work your way up

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  Calves are pretty much solely genetics.
                  Sometimes you'll see a skinny guy in shorts walkin' his dog or whatever and he'll have huge calves, a lot of bodybuilders don't even have good calves and they've tried all the routines in the world and are juiced to the gills.

Your calves take a pounding everyday. Heavy weight, high reps is what I feel worked best for me but everyone is different and IMO unless you have great calves anyway you never will have.
                  Pretty much this. I've done all the exercises, they're maxed out. What makes it worse is they're covered in tattoos so the dark ink makes them look smaller, that being said I can't complain they're still above average, they just pale in comparison to how jacked I can get my upper body lol

yeah i think thats its. my big brother took all the calves genes and he dont even workout. i have no problem on my thighs though 25+ inch. i want to be proportionate . nimodo lol
                  Haha b/s, sounds like this is keeping you up at night lol.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X