Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else sick of hearing about Tebow?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else sick of hearing about Tebow?

Mediocre qb's should never ever get this much run.

He barely beat the fookin Dolphins for chrissake.

Eve was made from Adam's rib.

Tim Tebow was constructed by the Hands of God from the Rib of God.

Comment

Sign me up.

I mean, we're supposed to jerk this guy off because he played like crap for 3.75 quarters of football, and needed a come from behind win against the DOLPHINS? It's not like he did this against the Ravens, Steelers, Jets, or any other half credible team. It was the Dolphins. And for 55 minutes, he was shutout... by the DOLPHINS. The win less Dolphins.

It's the NFL. Keep playing like crap for the entire game, expecting to win it in the 4th, and see how far you make it.

I would like to see him do good. But I'll be damned if buy the hype, until he proves he's worthy of it.

Comment

the only thing im more sick of is people *****ing about hearing about tim tebow

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
          the only thing im more sick of is people *****ing about hearing about tim tebow
          Perhaps you shoupd try a different thread then.

Where's the thread for the patriots smoking the steelers this week?

Wake me up when tebow wins a real game. But they wont shut up about him on pregame shows.

Comment

People should be talking more about cam newton.

Instead tebow and dOnovan mcnabb are top billing.

Comment

you're sick of him?

You've must not seen Tebow play much. The dude can play! Quit falling for the media hate that this guy can't play QB. Watch the lions game today and watch Tebow do his thing.

And if you would have watched the dolphin game you would have known that the play calling was atrocious. They only had 8 throws by the end of the 3rd qtr. Tebow was sacked 6 or 7 times because the O-line could not hold a block. There was so much wrong with the game and Tebow still made it work! What he did in the last 3 1/2 minutes have NEVER been done before in the history of the NFL. That's why they talk about his performance. No one gives a **** about how you start it's how you finish and Tebow put the team on his shoulders and willed his team to victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                Perhaps you shoupd try a different thread then.

Where's the thread for the patriots smoking the steelers this week?

Wake me up when tebow wins a real game. But they wont shut up about him on pregame shows.
                they also wont shut up about peyton manning and how missed he is all blah blah blah

Comment

It disgusts me frankly for some reason. They were talking about it on the radio around here and so many people said it was because his stance with God and his wholesome image.
                  It really disgusts me. How can anyone say he can play? He throws the ball like someone playing touch football withhis friends. Dolphins beat themselves. The first touchdown pass he threw the guy had to make a diving catch.
                  He is godawful. There's nothing even compelling about him I dont know what gives him the hype.

Comment

I for one hopes he succeeds in the NFL and proves people wrong.

Comment

Working...
                    X