Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vid: Kimbo Slice's 2 KOs.....do they do anything for ya?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad that this still happens in boxing in the 21st century. Who are Kimbo's promoters?

Comment

pretty powerful but adamek haye and the klit brothers would box his ears off

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        I see devastating power in those videos. The HW is so dead that I bet you that one of those shots puts down any of the Klitschko sisters. Guarantee it.
        i bet you one of my shots would put down your sister.

Comment

Dat fookin' lad is fookin bum, al'right. En I kn'w from ex'perience...

Comment

You can call them tomato cans all you want but these fighters that Kimbo is fighting have more professional fights than he do. That's how everybody starts out. They match you with their record and competition. I hope you don't expect him to get in the ring with somebody that has already have 20 plus wins when he only has 2 professional fights under his belt do you? People are going to hate but I think for right now if they bring him along like they did Tyson he will bring energy back into the heavyweight division in America.

Comment

Originally posted by GF of Boxing View Post
              You can call them tomato cans all you want but these fighters that Kimbo is fighting have more professional fights than he d.
              That may be true...but what you don't seem to get is that those guys were obviously paid to take a dive. This little charade will be played out and cashed in on until interest in him fades away or the masquerade snow balls into something that sets up a fight for real with enough money ... for him to fight a real boxer..."for real"... and he will get KTFO and it will be over. People who think those fights are real also believe the WWF is real. Actually...if Kimbo is smart...he will quit this boxing scam after a few more circus acts and try to get a contract with the WWF...that's his best option.

Comment

You can call them tomato cans all you want but these fighters that Kimbo is fighting have more professional fights than he do. That's how everybody starts out. They match you with their record and competition. I hope you don't expect him to get in the ring with somebody that has already have 20 plus wins when he only has 2 professional fights under his belt do you? People are going to hate but I think for right now if they bring him along like they did Tyson he will bring energy back into the heavyweight division in America.
                dude kimbo is officially 37 and possibly. He can't be brought up. Slice will knock out a few tomato cans but as soon as he faces anyone with skill or power he will get his ears boxed off or ktfo. He is an amateur in the ring.

Comment

Kimbo Slice vs. James Toney would be awesome.

Comment

I don't expect for him to do anything big in the division, especially at his advanced age but he will bring excitement and entertainment to the division.

Comment

First of all let this be the last time you put TYSON in the same breath as Kimbo...don't get me wrong I dig Kimbo and the fact the the HW is a **** hole makes me want to root for him to do well........

but you can't compare Kimbo to Tyson......that is damn near blasphemy......you went full ****** on that one.....

but I digress......Kimbo does not have the TIME to get brought up like you mentioned.....he needs to get good fast or GTFO

Comment

Working...
                      X