Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

De La Hoya: Mayweather vs. Pacquiao almost done for November 13.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They had a gag order to cool off all the speculation while they make the deal, which is good, so why the **** is Oscar running his mouth???

Comment

I just dont care anymore. Fight or dont.

Comment

Guys, please keep the thread on topic. I've been getting PM'd complaints all day about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MmuhammadM View Post
          I am now very close to bursting in an outrage. These "leechlike" parasitic oxygen trolls(user JubeiDOK) are really testing my patience now.

One can only imagine what happens when COACH "coward" WEBB joins the "parasitic infestation". Whenever I enter one of these threads I feel like blood is being drained out of me.
          Every bridge needs it's troll to stop people from crossing over to the other side that have absolutely no business crossing over to the other side. Plus, if you don't like it, you can just Floyd me.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
            great news. cant wait!

Comment

Floyd will run from this fight no matter what it takes

Comment

Originally posted by JubeiDOK View Post
                Every bridge needs it's troll to stop people from crossing over to the other side that have absolutely no business crossing over to the other side. Plus, if you don't like it, you can just Floyd me.
                One of the worst analogies ever. Stop trying to be clever. it dosen't work with me. I can see through your parasitic BS.

Comment

Working...
                X