Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF with Predictions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

honestly all the jocking of Floyd,Cotto ,Pac is borderline gay,there is a wide world of boxing out there ,not just 3 fighters who are all only taking money fights anyways.

Comment

Manny will KFTO Cotto in the 1st round because Cotto plucks his eyebrows

Comment

Originally posted by .::WaRCoTTo::. View Post
        Manny's Calves are HUGE!..that alone means he's gonna MURDER COTTO!..
        No, no, no. The power is in the mustache. have you noticed in all the fights he got Koed in there was no mustache?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          No, no, no. The power is in the mustache. have you noticed in all the fights he got Koed in there was no mustache?
          Good point..

I always thought it was the gust of wind that Manny's hair creates as he bobs side to side in and out and up and down and around his opponents!..

Comment

Wait till the Pac vs Cot fight happens champ. We'll be homies again after, but until then you got to do what you got to do.
            I dont give a **** about making buddies here, I just want to talk good boxing without all this ******ness

Originally posted by markbnlv View Post
            So many casual fans that believe the b.s. that hbo ring etc tell them without even watching the unpublicized fighters,they have no real opinion because there knowledge of the sport is minutte at best.
            Agreed!

honestly all the jocking of Floyd,Cotto ,Pac is borderline gay,there is a wide world of boxing out there ,not just 3 fighters who are all only taking money fights anyways.
            Cosign

Originally posted by Perro View Post
            Manny will KFTO Cotto in the 1st round because Cotto plucks his eyebrows
            Very Clever,

Your opinion on the subject in hand, por favor!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
              I dont give a **** about making buddies here, I just want to talk good boxing without all this ******ness

Agreed!

Cosign

Very Clever,

Your opinion on the subject in hand, por favor!!!!!!
              Lmao. You have some **** to work on yourself. However I know what you mean. A lot of stupid **** is said.

Comment

Honestly, Floyds peak for getting nuthugged was around 18 months ago, he hardly gets talked about anymore

Cotto and Pac have taken over this forum, the problem is that the **** poster outweigh the quality posters

Comment

Lmao. You have some **** to work on yourself. However I know what you mean. A lot of stupid **** is said.
                  I know. Im not perfect. Sometimes you can get cought in all this ******ed ****.

Comment

Working...
                  X