No announcement yet.

Serena Williams: winner of 18 Majors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
    Even if she won't, I think she's still going to be considered the better player. Serena played in a stronger era and her longevity is amazing.
    I think her era was stronger than Margaret Court's for sure.

But I won't rank her above Graf unless she wins more majors than her, Steffi was an awesome player and she faced some great opponents (Navratilova, Evert, Seles....)

Comment

Originally posted by ArgentinaX View Post

she looks like she had a crazy rash or her herpes were flaring up the way she seemed unstable on her feets

Comment

even if serena caught up with steffi, it doesn't count. she's a man.

Comment

Womans sport is generally of a pretty low quality and is usually very uncompetitive.

Comment

I don't think that applies to women's tennis though. There have been some terrific players in that sport.

Comment

Just won the 2015 Australian Open and is now up to 19 Grand Slam titles. Steffi Graf is well within reach.

Comment

She's a steroid cheat. The ATP random drug testers came knocking on her door and she locked herself in a panic room.

Comment

I bet her clit is HUMONGOUS.

Comment

she can knockout khan no doubt

Comment

she's gonna get graf.

hell she made steffi into a coward and forced her into retirement.

margaret court?

when did she play again? serena would crush her. prime vs prime.

Comment

Working...
                      X