Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Deontay Wilder beat the **** out of Charlie Zelenoff

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why did he jump in the ring with wilder? dude is a huge HW, at what weight does this Zelenoff guy fights?

Comment

Originally posted by Rust Cohle View Post
      He just beat Floyd Sr.'s leftovers. Big whoop.
      ^Nice.
      As much as I like the idea of Charlie getting beat down, it's not really fun if Wilder did it. He's too big of a dude, of course he would beat the hell out of him.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        ^Nice.
        As much as I like the idea of Charlie getting beat down, it's not really fun if Wilder did it. He's too big of a dude, of course he would beat the hell out of him.
        It makes it that much funnier, because Charlie is delusional enough to think he actually belonged in a ring with Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
          Finally lol, can't wait for the vid.

'I'm the NEW UBF champ' haha
          solid win, Charlie Z was also coming off a tko win over Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            It makes it that much funnier, because Charlie is delusional enough to think he actually belonged in a ring with Wilder.
            I know, that's the funny part. Zelenoff is like maybe 6-1 or something, weighing 175 while Wilder is like 6-7, 220....lol

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
              Yea, there's that. And, if nothing else, it's consistent with the strange story of Charlie Z.

Comment

HAHAHA this **** is too good to be true, literally the worst punishment for someone who disrespects someone, make them Spar Deontay Wilder

Comment

Zelenoff I'd guess is 165 lbs max

Comment

lmfao at his Facebook

Comment

damn. charlie Z finally steps up and first big name he fights he gets KO'd. I am disappoint. I had high hopes for him I guess he was just overrated

Comment

Working...
                      X