Collapse
No announcement yet.

Commentator's should not score fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commentator's should not score fights.

Is it just me or would fights be way more entertaining without the commentator's all giving their scores during the fight. I dont mind them saying I think it was such and such probably won that round but the whole showing scores non stop irritates me. Let the fans make up their own minds who is winning the rounds. Maybe I over think it but I think it would increase the drama and really make people focus on the fight way more. Plus perception is reality for example say showtime wants a fighter to win for a possible $ matchup well if they are giving said fighter all the 50/50 rounds well so will most people watching and perception is reality in the fight game. What do you guys think is the scoring over done?

and if anything do it a lot less maybe mention it towards end of fight i dont know maybe you guys like it

Comment

It is a little overboard on Showtime. How many scores does there really need to be? There is a comedic factor when Farhood's score is shown but other than that it's basically twitter for commentators.

Comment

I like it. The commentary doesn't really affect the way I score it. Plus it helps it I get in late and miss the first few rounds.

Comment

Personally I don't mind seeing Bernsteins or malignaggis cards, I usually agree or am close with those, but HBO/lederman on the other hand.....

Comment

Working...
          X