Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy "Desert Storm" Bradley not given proper credit for won fights.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
    I agree..I mean,they both are the selling point don't get me wrong..The point tho is,it has to be some kinda risk(that they can lose)..Or else what's the point ya know..
    No....no they are not.

Comment

Great and true post..
      I'll join you too bro..
      Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
      No, Bradley does not have a lot of KO's on his resume. But a lot of that has to do with the level of competition he's been facing. This kid is fighting the best. When is the last time the p4p best got a KO??? Tim fought the explosive offensive minded Pacquiao. How often did Manny take risks in that fight? How come Manny didn't come on strong in the last few rounds??? My opinion is, Manny felt his power. I think Ruslan felt his power and Marquez felt his power. I've seen in a few fights where Tim rocks and wobbles his opponents. The problem is, he gets wild afterwards. He starts swinging wildly like he did with Alexander and Peterson. He doesn't stay patient and put his punches together. And I admit, he does throw some arm punches. But you don't reach this level by being an arm puncher.
      I like Bradley but your argument is redundant, by pound for pound best I assume you are referring to Mayweather?? A guy who fought as a featherweight in the amateurs and won his first world title at 4 weight classes below what he is now fighting at, when he was lower he mowed through guys! Tim Bradley boxed as a junior middleweight as an amateur and walks around at 180 there's a big difference there! Even Ward who doesn't knock guys out, beats them up bad!

And to say Manny and Ruslan felt his power is laughable, I guess Broner felt Paulies power because he didn't take chances in the final rounds either! Yes Tim wobbled Marquez while he was swinging wild... Marquez is not known for his chin, he's known for his heart and recuperative ability because he is constantly being dropped by guys, guess what, he didn't have to do that here because Tim couldn't drop him!

There's numerous cases of arm punchers and feather fisted guys reaching world level, guys like Maxie Rosenbloom, Ivan Calderon, Johnny Tapia, Malignaggi.... And Tim Bradley! Power is just on facet of boxing
      Last edited by toshmurph; 01-12-2014, 01:54 PM.

Comment

He's got a exceptional resume & wants to fight the best....he does need to bring somebody else in with his coach Diaz to help his punching technique, other than the great fighter, been 1 of my favourites since i can remember & IMO is currently top 5 P4P.

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        "It’s reported that Manny Pacquiao’s fight against Tim Bradley last June only drew 700,000 pay-per-view buys on HBO, according to the Manila Bulletin. This is a huge departure from the 900,000 buys that many boxing fans had heard that the Pacquiao-Bradley fight brought in."

It's not really comparable if you think about it though, Pacquiao's marketing stock was arguably at a all time high after the Cotto win, while his marketing stock was decreasing fight by fight when he got to Bradley
        Last edited by BornToLive; 01-12-2014, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by toshmurph View Post
          I like Bradley but your argument is redundant, by pound for pound best I assume you are referring to Mayweather?? A guy who fought as a featherweight in the amateurs and won his first world title at 4 weight classes below what he is now fighting at, when he was lower he mowed through guys! Tim Bradley boxed as a junior middleweight as an amateur and walks around at 180 there's a big difference there! Even Ward who doesn't knock guys out, beats them up bad!

And to say Manny and Ruslan felt his power is laughable, I guess Broner felt Paulies power because he didn't take chances in the final rounds either! Yes Tim wobbled Marquez while he was swinging wild... Marquez is not known for his chin, he's known for his heart and recuperative ability because he is constantly being dropped by guys, guess what, he didn't have to do that here because Tim couldn't drop him!

There's numerous cases of arm punchers and feather fisted guys reaching world level, guys like Maxie Rosenbloom, Ivan Calderon, Johnny Tapia, Malignaggi.... And Tim Bradley! Power is just on facet of boxing
          Does he really walk around at 180? If so, then WOW!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jwheels9876 View Post
            Does he really walk around at 180? If so, then WOW!!!!
            bradley walks around at 180 a butterball. thats nowhere near a natural or healthy weight for him. People act like Bradley is a natural 180 pound man sweating water weight down to 147.

Comment

Bradley was gifted a decision and title against Pac. That's why he gets no respect from fans. I like Tim, but that 0 is a farce. Also Provodnikov deserved a draw.

Comment

To the TS.. I agree that he deserves respect
                Ive been following him since the witter fight

Hes the real deal, and has skills, speed, and stamina..
                His resume is one of the best in the game.. I do think pacman won that fight..
                But he beat Prov in a close fight.. Even prov says so himself.

People are bitter about the pacman loss.. thats what fuels the hate

Comment

Who really on their right mind will give credit to Bradley for the gift decision over Pac? Who? CJ Ross?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                  X