Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tom Loeffler (on Golovkin's next opponent): "Rubio is the leader"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's very clear that GGG is the heir to the MW Championship. IMO he beats Martinez and he's one of my favorite current boxers

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      golvokin and quillin are both trying to find opponents................what should they do!
      Well let's see....This is professional boxing so the obvious answer is obviously the wrong one.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        golvokin and quillin are both trying to find opponents................what should they do!
        not fight each other obviously.

Comment

its should be like this

GGG vs Andy Lee
          Quillin vs Antonio Rubio

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Anyway, this is what Edwin said on facebook so who knows.

"That's funny, cuz I took the fight for less than 500k. Then they pulled the plug. I was told they prefer to fight Thomas osthosusan."

And then:

"Golonkin team goes and tell everyone that wants to listen that he would fight anyone from 154-168 but at the end of the day they offered me a fight but demand that I have to come down to a catch weight, 164lbs."
            LOL which one is it Edwin? It's pretty clear Rodriguez's manager and Dibella don't want it.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              LOL which one is it Edwin? It's pretty clear Rodriguez's manager and Dibella don't want it.
              After googling it, and not being about to find the facebook, I asked the the guy wrote the comment in the other thread for a link like 30 minutes ago. I'm skeptical if it's real or not now.

Anyway if it was a catchweight offer like the Osthosusan offer, he shouldn't want it. Rodriguez is already killing himself makng 168 after rehydrating 20 pounds in his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 285Kid View Post
                its should be like this

GGG vs Andy Lee
                Quillin vs Antonio Rubio
                Nah, it should be:

GGG vs. Sturm
                Quillin vs. Pirog

The issue is, Pirog is recovering from injury and Sturm is too much of a bitch. I think Lee should take a softer touch for his return fight tbh. I'd rather see Quillin fight N'Jikam again than Rubio.

Comment

I want Andy Lee/Matthew Macklin to fight GGG @ the Garden that would be badass and would sell a lot of tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Nah, it should be:

GGG vs. Sturm
                    Quillin vs. Pirog

The issue is, Pirog is recovering from injury and Sturm is too much of a bitch. I think Lee should take a softer touch for his return fight tbh. I'd rather see Quillin fight N'Jikam again than Rubio.
                    How the hell is Pirog still injured? He was injured in July. It'll be almost 7 months between then and Jan 19th. How come we haven't heard anything from the guy?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      How the hell is Pirog still injured? He was injured in July. It'll be almost 7 months between then and Jan 19th. How come we haven't heard anything from the guy?
                      True, but he'll probably wanna take a soft touch to see how he's healed. He probably can't afford to take a soft touch though.

Comment

Working...
                      X