No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Says He Will Be Fully Prepared For Jorge Arce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lefthook2daliva View Post
    This thread took a full hour to get 11 responses.

How many in the first hour if he was fighting Mares or Rigo or Nishioka?

Just sayin'...

Clean out 122 before you move up Nonito.
    He didn't clean out 118, so I won't be surprised if he does the same here.

Let's face it, Arce is a glorified stepping stone at this point in his career. He's just a couple of beat-down away from retirement imho. If Donaire manages to lose this fight, then he's earned a place on the Overrated list.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 07-20-2012, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Who cares?? Arce just quit against Rojas. I thought Donaire wanted to fight the Oriental dude. As of right now **** Donaire & **** Arce too.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
        He didn't clean out 118, so I won't be surprised if he doe the same here.

Let's face it, Arce is a glorified stepping stone at this point in his career. He's just a couple of beat-down away from retirement imho. If Donaire manages to lose this fight, then he's earned a place on the Overrated list.
        Donaire is just accumulating worthless belts. He'll stay at a weight long enough to win a bely or 2 and not fight the best opponents then move up. TR is doing the same thing with donaire as they did with manny.

Comment

Oh my goodness. Who cares about Donaire vs Arce? Why does Donaire have to be "fully prepared" for a war torn Arce?

You know how a lot of people's excuse to watch a Floyd fight, is something like, "oh I just wanna see him lose though". I don't even want to see Donaire at all, like I do not care about his mismatches. And he's not even some kind impressive boxer to look at, with his loading of punches. I don't care about him enough to even want to watch him, to see him lose. Get this Top Rank clown out of my face.

Comment

fight rigondeaux.....arce is past his prime , quit against rojas . this is a joke.RIGO THE BEST 122 POUNDER IN THE WORLD.

Comment

I thought Donaire called out Nishioka?!?! Didn't he call out Nishioka? So WHY THE HELL is he fighting Arce? Nonito has been spending too much time with Uncle Bob, he's beginning to learn to lie through his teeth!!! Com'on Flash, stop think'n of the cash!!! And start think'n of about the your fans; that that pay you your cash!!!

Comment

Donaire the track star

Donaire running from Rigondeaux like Romney running form tax release

Comment

Reserved for Arce

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
                    i am no longer a donaire fan

I remember when he used to only want to fight the best.
                    Nice sig?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                      Donaire is just accumulating worthless belts. He'll stay at a weight long enough to win a bely or 2 and not fight the best opponents then move up. TR is doing the same thing with donaire as they did with manny.
                      Unfortunately I agree. He's definitely enrolled in the TR Masters of Boxing Business program. Which is fine for him. But sucks for fans who can sniff out lame matchmaking a mile away.

Comment

Working...
                      X