No announcement yet.

[New Video] Bob Arum:"Mayweather Fighting Morales May 5th Not Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Walter White needs to get Arum in a room with a wheelchair and a pipe bomb, pronto.

Do it, Walter. For Pacquiao, for the good of boxing...

Comment

If ANYONE believes this, they need to be admitted to a Psych-ward immediately.

Pac is more inclined, given his history, to fight Morales at this point. Morales needs to hang up the gloves.

I find it funny that Mayweather indicates he wants the Pacquiao fight on Cinco De Mayo, and all we hear from Pac's camp is "Mayweather isn't being serious. It's a sick joke. He doesn't want Manny. He wants Morales.".............c'mon man!!!

Mayweather-Pacquiao on Cinco De Mayo, especially with the right undercard, would make 3 million PPV's.

Arum is a f**king moron, and so is Manny for following everything he says and does. All they keep saying is "We agree to the tests", but then Ariza says "Why do we have to do what Floyd wants?", and they can NEVER allude to anything they've agreed on. Besides, Koncz already let that cat out of the bag last July when he confirmed that Manny never agreed to do any testing within 14 days of the fight. How are people still defending this bulls**t?????? They put up more smoke-screens on testing and fighting Floyd than defense attorneys in a murder trial. And they still have this moronic public believing Floyd is the reason the fight hasn't happened (a USA TODAY poll showed that 59% of people voting still think Floyd is holding up the fight). UN-F**KING REAL!!!

All Manny has to do is say "I agree to be randomly tested with no cutoff date, and I want to fight Floyd" in his post fight interview this saturday. Will he???? Probably not. At the least, he could release a statement saying he agrees to random testing with no specific cutoff date, but will he???? probably not.

Either Manny is truly ducking the testing protocol for some unknown reason, or Arum is 100% controlling anything and everything Manny does.....I am going with the Arum thing. Get the f**k out of here with the Pac fans that still think anyone but Arum and Team Pac are holding up this fight.

Like I said, I think Floyd and Manny both want to fight, but Arum doesn't want the fight made for obvious reasons. If Manny just publicly agrees to testing with no cutoff, the fight is made.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
        Fuck you Bob Arum, you lying piece of shit. Whoever believes this asshole is so goddamn gullible.

Remember this is the same man that ripped Shane Mosley after his fight with Mora only to make a fight with him for Pac months later. This is the same man that ripped Marquez after his fight with Katsidis only to make a fight with him for Pac months later.

If only Pac had the intelligence to leave this asshole, co-promote the big fight with Floyd, and keep 100% of the profits.

Only the *******s would defend this fucking turd sandwich douche.

/ thread

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
          Yup.. was confirmed. Probably backed out due to the backlash on the forums of BS alone.
          And you better believe there will be alot of backlash from me if they fight Morales.

I wouldn't spend 1 dime on that fight.

But to be honest I just don't think Mayweather vs Morales will ever happen

Floyd wouldn't hurt his legacy and fan base with that crap fight

Comment

it's not arum on alzheimers ... this info circulated yesterday via twitter but most people were busy with fights and missed it. the talk is definitely about morales.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
              it's not arum on alzheimers ... this info circulated yesterday via twitter but most people were busy with fights and missed it. the talk is definitely about morales.
              Yo, can you link me to some tweets... I was out so i missed the fights and the talk of it.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
                And you better believe there will be alot of backlash from me if they fight Morales.

I wouldn't spend 1 dime on that fight.

But to be honest I just don't think Mayweather vs Morales will ever happen

Floyd wouldn't hurt his legacy and fan base with that crap fight
                I don't think it's happening either..

I just don't know why he was negotiating with certain fighters ie (Spaddy/Morales/Hatton/Mora)

Either way.. I doubt that **** happens.

Comment

Even with the tweets, I'd put this in the Matt Hatton and Paul Spadafora category of Floyd opponent rumors. I wonder if Floyd puts these rumors out there so people will be happy when he announces he's fighting Berto or Khan or someone.

"At least it's not Erik Morales..."

Comment

As long as I have had to listen to Bob Arum's bull****, this is just so bad, even for him.

He's literally just talking utter bull****.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Yo, can you link me to some tweets... I was out so i missed the fights and the talk of it.
                      http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...php?p=11375781

Comment

Working...
                      X