Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is being accused of using steroids admitting they are great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is being accused of using steroids admitting they are great?

So, if Pac and Hopkin'd are clean, are they great?

When you think about it ; accusing a dude of taking PED's is really a backhanded compliment.

You're basically saying that the dude is so incredible at what he does, that it's humanly impossible to achieve those attributes on your own.

Comment

It's a double edged sword....it compliments you while your rep is being smashed.

Comment

not wanting the test is admitting something's up.

Comment

When people start to do amazing things questions will be asked...it is a compliment in some regard, but when an entire public relations team scrambles for excuses and really starts to allocated resources to PR machine on full blast it really only looks bad for the parties involved...

Alex Ariza and Victor Conte are pretty much the kings of juicing over the last decade...

Freddie Roach just wants good fighters and has publicly stated that he has a "don't ask, don't tell" policy when it comes to PEDs in his gym.

Bob Arum doesn't care because he knows his checks will clear all the same.

I don't want Pac to be guilty. But when you roll with a crew like that, I have a hard time believing you're clean.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
            not wanting the test is admitting something's up.

Comment

Originally posted by Saddlebred View Post
              When people start to do amazing things questions will be asked...it is a compliment in some regard, but when an entire public relations team scrambles for excuses and really starts to allocated resources to PR machine on full blast it really only looks bad for the parties involved...

Alex Ariza and Victor Conte are pretty much the kings of juicing over the last decade...

Freddie Roach just wants good fighters and has publicly stated that he has a "don't ask, don't tell" policy when it comes to PEDs in his gym.

I don't want Pac to be guilty. But when you roll with a crew like that, I have a hard time believing you're clean.
              All these points have already become moot when Floyd himself admitted that drug testing was no longer an issue at the end of the second negotiation. Meaning, Pacquiao had agreed to take the test. Greenburg of HBO confirmed that the 2nd negotiation occured and said, "I don't know why Floyd turned down the Pacquiao fight."

How long will you guys keep repeating something that is no longer an issue?

Comment

No. Bc in most cases its turned out they were actually juicing

Comment

Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                  All these points have already become moot when Floyd himself admitted that drug testing was no longer an issue at the end of the second negotiation. Meaning, Pacquiao had agreed to take the test. Greenburg of HBO confirmed that the 2nd negotiation occured and said, "I don't know why Floyd turned down the Pacquiao fight."

How long will you guys keep repeating something that is no longer an issue?
                  Yeah you're right!!!! Pacman #1 best fighter ever #1 ALL-TIME BEST just like Lance Armstrong and Barry Bonds!!!!!11!!!!!1!!!!eleven!!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by Saddlebred View Post

You mention Conte, but in your sig you have Donaire as one of your fav fighters.

Donaire works with Conte...

Comment

Working...
                    X