No announcement yet.

How many times will Garcia get headbutted by Campbell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times will Garcia get headbutted by Campbell

Garcia is up against one of the original kings of headbutting, this fight probably won't go the distance due to a clash of heads.

Lol man i dunno probably quite a few.. is this Garcia any good??? Campbell has crazy good odds @ the british bookmakers (13/2)

Comment

It depends whose head gets in the way.

Comment

I thought campbell retired?

Comment

He did retire, but I guess he still has the drive for boxing. Danny's got good boxing technique, it'll be his toughest fight to date.

I can't believe the odds are against him, but I can see why the odds maker chose Campbell, he is a veteran up against a prospect.

Comment

Nate said in an interview that he found a job making decent money, but his daughter asked him a few months ago if he really put all he had in his last fight. That **** was eating at him and before he knew it he was back in the gym.

Can't fault the man for that. If he has to go out, let him go out giving some young guy everything he's got left. War Nate.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              Nate said in an interview that he found a job making decent money, but his daughter asked him a few months ago if he really put all he had in his last fight. That **** was eating at him and before he knew it he was back in the gym.

Can't fault the man for that. If he has to go out, let him go out giving some young guy everything he's got left. War Nate.
              That's good to know, I'll support my local fighter. WAR Danny!!!

Comment

i have to go with 6

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                  i have to go with 6
                  I think by the 3rd round, the blood bank should be getting a phone call.

Comment

Galaxy Warriors going to beat that ass.

Comment

Working...
                    X