No announcement yet.

Blaming Floyd for Arums lie?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blaming Floyd for Arums lie?

Sorry guys but I read this and thought (huh?)...

THE SECOND NEGOTIATION IS AIR OUT ON THE PUBLIC AND THE PUBLIC ARE EXPECTING A GOOD RESULT IN IT... ARE THEY BULLYING THE PUBLIC OR ARE THEY BULLYING ARUM AND PACQUIAO TEAM... MAYBE THEY THINK THAT THEY OWN THE BOXING SPORTS THATS WHY..... THEY GAVE US FALSE REASSURANCE THEY ARE FREAK AND UNEDUCATED PEOPLE... THIS IS NOT A JOKE WE ARE EXPECTING THE FIGHT...... IF THERE IS NO NEGOTAITION THAT BEEN HAPPENING 6 MONTHS BEFORE THE MAYWEATHER CAMP HAD AN OBLIGATION TO AIR OUT IN THE PUBLIC BECAUSE ALL BOXING FANS AND NONE BOXING FANS ARE WAITING..... THEY THINK THAT THEY ARE THE CHIEF..... IM SURE MAYWEATHER FANS WILL DOWN GRADE IN NEXT 1 OR 2 YEARS DONT EXPECT HIS PPV WILL STILL REACH MILLIONS...... I ALSO LOST MY INTEREST ON MAYWEATHER HIS A TRUE CHEERY PICKER

I guess the guy is saying, it's Floyds obligation to inform the public of Arums lie. At the same time he never mentions Arums lie, but bashes Floyd for not informing us that negotiations were not being held.
    Arum put up a clock to count down a false deadline, but he says Floyds giving false hope?

If this is whats going on in PacLand WOW just WOW

yeeah..im gonna blame arum for forcing floyd to say this..

Mayweather I'm not really thinking about boxing right now. I'm just relaxing. I fought about 60 days ago, so I'm just enjoying myself, enjoying life, enjoying my family and enjoying my vacation.
    ” -- Floyd Mayweather Jr., when asked about fighting Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
      yeeah..im gonna blame arum for forcing floyd to say this..
      LOL, isn't it funny how *****'s just flat out ignore the words straight from their hero's mouth? Strange, Arum must have put on a Floyd jr suit on and went around giving interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
        LOL, isn't it funny how *****'s just flat out ignore the words straight from their hero's mouth? Strange, Arum must have put on a Floyd jr suit on and went around giving interviews.
        He said the same thing after the JMM fight but was willing to fight Pacquiao if he agreed to 14 days. He says things like this so he doesn't have to answer 1001 questions.

Comment

Working...
        X