No announcement yet.

Nasty cut. (Warning: Graphic pic)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nasty cut. (Warning: Graphic pic)

I don't know much about MMA, but let me share with you guys this graphic pic of danish MMA fighter Martin Kampmann (does anybody know about this guy???)

Apparently Kampmann should have fought this saturday in New Jersey against some yank, but the tiny cut above made sure that he cannot.

Holy **** it's disgusting, that's why i think elbows shouldn't be allowed on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      I don't know much about MMA, but let me share with you guys this graphic pic of danish MMA fighter Martin Kampmann (does anybody know about this guy???)

Apparently Kampmann should have fought this saturday in New Jersey against some yank, but the tiny cut above made sure that he cannot.
      Of course we've heard of 'The Hitman' Kampmann, he's in the UFC. Also, he was going to fight Ben Saunders, which I believe is a winnable fight for Martin.

I heard that in his next fight, he's going to fight Paulo Thiago at UFC 115 or 116.

Comment

Kampmann's cut was pretty nasty, but at least you cant see his skull like Mr Torres's

Comment

Working...
        X