No announcement yet.

are people born Gay or is it a choice

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PorterIsFuture View Post
    Straights have had no impediment because it's the standard of companionship. If you want to marry another man, or a dog, or yourself, where would the line be drawn. Everyone deserves "love" right? So you should be allowed to marry anybody/anything?

Comment

Straights have had no impediment because it's the standard of companionship. If you want to marry another man, or a dog, or yourself, where would the line be drawn. Everyone deserves "love" right? So you should be allowed to marry anybody/anything?
      Consenting adults.
      Simples.

Comment

• Don't know about guys, but some women choose to go lesbian. Especially when they're in college. I wonder what genes are responsible for that...

Don't see anyone complaining about that.

What exactly is my point?

Why does it take so ****in long to load ****hub?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
            Consenting adults.
            Simples.
            That was going to be my exact response...

Comment

• A man in idaho
              Married his goat.

Comment

• Plastic surgeons can work wonders these days. Have you seen some of the Shemales out there? Good Laaaawd!

Double Ds and a 10-Inch Meaty Mouth-Watering Member? Yes, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
                  Typical coming from an illiterate dumbass like yourself who still can't make a valid argument. I don't agree with Putin on something so what? Do you agree with every single thing the people you vote for say? But of course, easy to talk on the internet... Even if you're a 40 year old virgin.
                  I'm not sure that being able to navigate through the Internet and writing comments on various topics constitutes to being an illiterate dumbass, dumbass. And this is coming from a guy who claims Russia contributed more to the world than the U.S... get lost.

Originally posted by The Noose View Post

You are the one stating that sodomy is immoral.
                  Still havent answered why, or why you chose that particular act. Sodomy isnt just practised by gay men. So your argument (if you had one) falls apart before it begins.

Explain why.
                  Seems no one can explain so far in this thread.

Pathetic way out of a debate.

This really isn't a debate. If I have to explain to you why a man was not built for a man and why the ass wasn't made for sex then clearly one of us has some misunderstood views. And just to reiterate, if two consenting same sex adults want to be together and have all the bum sex they want they can go right ahead, doesn't affect me, and I won't think any less of them other than they're gay. However, I'd appreciate it if you stop trying to bait me into an argument. I Know exactly the point you and others are making Im just not buying, just as you know very well the point Im making
                  Last edited by Enayze; 04-11-2015, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• How many inmates were born gay? Not, saying it is a choice, and I don't really care, but could it be individual preference? Something like rape, I assume, could cause some serious psychological damage.

Comment

• It's a brain defect.

Comment

Working...
                      X