Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones TV ONLY discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh look, spoilers here too~ Done with this thread.

Comment

• I don't think there are spoilers here....it's fun to predict who we think will win the big upcoming fight...doesn't mean we know who won in the books.

For the record AGAIN I've not read the books so any prediction I make is just a guess.

Comment

• croyd and esb reject spoiled the original ether thread.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post

"Not me personally, but a guy I know. Him and her......
            Last edited by _original_; 05-21-2014, 04:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
              croyd and esb reject spoiled the original ether thread.
              Nah I wrote about some of the history that people asked questions about,"who is this guy Oberyon?".
              I never wrote about subjects like King Robb dying at his wedding or other gamebreaking details.

In other words, none of what I posted is stated as fact or canon in the books.
              I did mention dragons in one post , it was speculation and not fact, just guesses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragnar Lothbrok View Post
                croyd and esb reject spoiled the original ether thread.
                How have I ruined anything when I haven't read the books??? My predictions have been far from accurate. Lets look at them: I predicted Threons sister would kill the Bolton bastard, then that Tyrin would go free due to Jamie saving him or Oberyn voting against it. I also thought Stannis was going to get denied by the Iron bank and that the guy who chopped of Jamies hand was going to help Snow and become a fan favorite.

The only things I did get right was that I brilliantly predicted that Oberyn would fight the Mountain and that Bran would escape through Hodor.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESB_reject View Post
                  How have I ruined anything when I haven't read the books??? My predictions have been far from accurate. Lets look at them: I predicted Threons sister would kill the Bolton bastard, then that Tyrin would go free due to Jamie saving him or Oberyn voting against it. I also thought Stannis was going to get denied by the Iron bank and that the guy who chopped of Jamies hand was going to help Snow and become a fan favorite.

The only things I did get right was that I brilliantly predicted that Oberyn would fight the Mountain and that Bran would escape through Hodor.
                  ok im sorry.

i think im just picking on you because you're an esb reject.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    I don't understand people who spoil..

I visit another forum which has a tv only thread..

Guys in there "predicting" how the fight will go down getting it spot on..

Yeah you haven't read the books right??
                    its ****ing obvious, i havent read no book because who has time for that really but look at him, hes a ****ing massive **** with full armor on. this gay lad with his ****ing javelin or whatever aint doing **** to him.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X