No announcement yet.

Ever notice this about seniors?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever notice this about seniors?

So my job tends to attract alot of older folks pretty rare to see someone where I work under 35 actually and I noticed that older people are always either just the kindest sweeties you ever met who would do anything to help your young inexperienced ass out or the most bitter old cunts you could ever encounter who complain about everything and no matter where they are would rather be somewhere else.

Why is that, its never a middle ground with them?

I guess humans stop being fake and show their true colours at old age.

Comment

I've noticed the exact same Spray Middleground is almost none existent with old people. They're either bitter that life passed them by or incredibly grateful for their time on earth and sweetest person ever..

Comment

i work with the elderly all day and this is very true. There is almost never a middle ground and the "nice" ones are always so concerned about how others will judge them

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
          I've noticed the exact same Spray Middleground is almost none existent with old people. They're either bitter that life passed them by or incredibly grateful for their time on earth and sweetest person ever..
          I think this is probably right. If a person is ill tempered and mean to start with it probably won't get better with old age, failing health and all other bad things that come when your old.

Comment

Working...
          X