Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever met...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Met Sugar Ray. He had just finished sparring with Odel(his cousin). Odel Leonard was a fireplug and pulled no punches against Ray. Good session. Ran into Hearns at the fights before but just said hi and he said hello back.

Comment

Met Sugar Ray. He had just finished sparring with Odel(his cousin). Odel Leonard was a fireplug and pulled no punches against Ray. Good session. Ran into Hearns at the fights before but just said hi and he said hello back.

Comment

Once in Vegas my friends and I went by a bar called the Gipsy where Mayweather often hangs out. I couldn't get close enough to meet him with all the guys around him. But I got a pic or two.

Comment

Met Duran in a signing event. I took a pic with him and i told him in spanish if he can dedicate the pic with "por que Ray leanord usa kotex" translated is "Because Ray leanord uses Kotex" Because he said that when he fought macho camacho and I thought it was funny and he dedicated "Para lalo su cotex" translated "To Lalo his Kotex" lol

Comment

Hey Scully, how u been?(this is Darrell's girl btw)

LEONARD, HEARNS, FLOYD
            Met SRL in 2010, at a fight night event, right before the Mosley/May fight..asked him"Who R U Picking"..and he said "if sugar can be sugar, he will win, but my money is on Floyd"..shook his hand, and that was that!(no pic)

Met Floyd twice..once before the Guerrero fight, and just recently before the Canelo fight..first time was interesting..but he was very cool and came and took a pic with us; ...and before the Canelo fight, he had the all access cameras around..and again, took a pic with us, and even told me to take one more because he was looking away..lol, hes actually very cool, and nothing like his Money persona..

Hearns I just met recently in Vegas, no one else noticed him, and we stopped him for a pic, and I said a few words to him, his friend however complained about being held up..lol

Comment

Hey, Dream, what's up??? Yea I keep in touch with D on you guys and your boxing escapades lolol

Russian, my friend saw you in the crowd...which friend of mine do u know???

Comment

I met Pac and Roach in the Trafford Centre in Manchester during the press tour for the Hatton fight. It was a strange meeting, me and my girlfriend at the time bumped into them back stage as they were coming out of a room, I didnt know they were in there, it was just perfect timing, the door opens as we were walking past.

It was nothing special though, I said hello, shook hands with the pair of them. Pac was very quiet, Roach engaged a little more.
                Last edited by Sage84; 09-25-2013, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Met both Oscar and Pac..also Nacho, Arum, Schaefer, Mosley, and Barrera.. all were very nice guys, got pictures with all except Pac..but then again Pac was busy leaving the hotel for the Margarito fight, so he talked to me but security wouldnt allow pics, I was the only one there..my buddy jacked Pacs victory cake for that fight though..it was delicious.

Comment

i've met

PAC
                    JCC
                    Juanma
                    Chico
                    Genaro
                    Margarito
                    MAB
                    Kenny Bayless

the coolest one of all was Chico...dude talked to me like i was one of his homeboys....like someone i just kicked it with the night before

Comment

I met Floyd Sr, Fat Dan, and Richard Schaeffer in the press room at the weigh in for Floyd Nelo. I saw Devon there didn't want to talk to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X