Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That s**t is too funny. The winner should fight Danny Garcia's dad. lmao

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      Paragraphs dude. WTF was that. It took me about 10 minutes to find where Floyd Sr's. rebuttal was.
      10 Minutes?

Scan that ****... took about 8 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        There wasn't significantly more rabbit punches than the average fight, people just pick up on them because of what happened.
        You didn't even see the fight. The ref was banned for life for his idiotic performance.

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
          Gerard might have been damaged already before getting in the fight but there is as massive head butt in the fight that started all the problems
          Don't know if something was wrong before the fight, but there was no massive headbutt. After seeing the replay, the butt was nowhere near hard enough to contribute to the damage Gerald sustained. I still have the live fight on tape. The rabbit punches, and Benn's regular contributed to all of the damage.

Comment

mayweather sr.'s rebuttal

"Wait until we get to
            the press conference. We gonna see, because I wish that mother****er
            would call himself swinging on me. They can close the door because
            I'm gonna put his ass on the floor. He don't need to worry about what
            happened between me and my son. Worry about what's gonna happen
            to your son and your ass if you run up on me. I wish that mother****er
            would call himself coming up on me. I don't know where he was shot
            at, but I bet it wasn't worse than when I got shot. I'm gonna break his
            ass down, so I hope he didn't get shot in the body," Mayweather Sr.
            fired back. "Then again, I'm gonna hit him on the ****ing chin anyway,
            so it don't matter. Mother****er was talking **** about Lil' Floyd and
            that ain't gonna go down. He say he ****ing 30-0 in the streets? He
            can get ready to be 30-1 because I don't **** around. I will be 60
            years old on March 15th and I bet you I will break any mother****ing
            50-something-year-old mother****er down. It don't matter how old he
            is. I will be at all the press conferences and when he see me, he better
            be ready. None of that street talking **** scare me, mother****er. He
            better check my reputation. Like I said, they better close the door and
            give him room to fall if that mother****er get in my face, because I'm
            gonna whoop his ass and you can mark my words on that. Watch what
            I tell you. He getting into some **** he ain't ready for. This was the
            most exciting call I could have got, Percy."

Comment

Working...
            X