Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Mayweather listed as Golden Boy fighter on their site ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Mayweather listed as Golden Boy fighter on their site ?

I'm telling you man, Mayweather ain't fooling nobody with this I'm my own promoter bull****, these people ain't fooling nobody, Mayweather is a Golden Boy fighter regardless of what people say.

De La Hoya is Arum'ing his ass.

he works with golden boy......

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
      I'm telling you man, Mayweather ain't fooling nobody with this I'm my own promoter bull****, these people ain't fooling nobody, Mayweather is a Golden Boy fighter regardless of what people say.

Please. Its obvious mayweather calls his own shots. They use each other, sure. But its more alliance than anything else.

Comment

lol at people thinking Floyd isn't his own boss.... He pays Golden Boy to help copromote...

Comment

It kinda reminds me of when my dad used to let me think I was driving the car when I was a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            It kinda reminds me of when my dad used to let me think I was driving the car when I was a kid.
            yea perfect analogy...

Comment

Ring Kings is presented by Mayweather Promotions, Golden Boy Promotions and Miguel Cotto Promotions. The mega-event is sponsored by Corona, DeWalt Tools and AT&T. Alvarez vs. Mosley is presented in association with Canelo Promotions and Sugar Shane Mosley Promotions.

Everyone has there own promotions but you still got to be cosponsered by one of the big boys (top rank, golden boy), unless you got the money and know how to start a real promotional company. Floyd is a cash calf making money for the real cash cow DLH lol

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
                Ring Kings is presented by Mayweather Promotions, Golden Boy Promotions and Miguel Cotto Promotions. The mega-event is sponsored by Corona, DeWalt Tools and AT&T. Alvarez vs. Mosley is presented in association with Canelo Promotions and Sugar Shane Mosley Promotions.

Everyone has there own promotions but you still got to be cosponsered by one of the big boys (top rank, golden boy), unless you got the money and know how to start a real promotional company. Floyd is a cash calf making money for the real cash cow DLH lol
                As I said, De La Hoya is Bob Arum'ing Floyd regardless of what people say, no wonder he always has a big smile in his face during telecasts.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post

Floyd is under his own promotional company but pays goldenboy a fee to handle the logistics so he does`nt have to deal with certain headaches.

Floyd out of his own pockets spends a minimum of 10 million to finance his fights.

Comment

Yea but DLH pays more or "charges less" and some people put it

Comment

Working...
                    X