No announcement yet.

Haye could probably beat Vitali right now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
    No they didn't Boente started stirring things up with Haye and Chisora to get off the subject. Klitschko fans have shown the world that they are a bunch of hypocrites and would rather watch one sided fights than watch Vitali actually take on a threat. Go make some BS threads about Vitali is the GOAT or something because you're not boxing fans.
    You and Haye have something in common: you both spout ****.

300 odd posts in a month. Almost all of them about a retired, over-rated fighter.

Comment

No they didn't Boente started stirring things up with Haye and Chisora to get off the subject. Klitschko fans have shown the world that they are a bunch of hypocrites and would rather watch one sided fights than watch Vitali actually take on a threat. Go make some BS threads about Vitali is the GOAT or something because you're not boxing fans.
      Excuse me that I'm rather a fan of a reigning HW champion with a great KO ratio than of a fighter who has been complaining about a broke toe in a world championship fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
        Excuse me that I'm rather a fan of a reigning HW champion with a great KO ratio than of a fighter who has been complaining about a broke toe in a world championship fight.
        you dont have to be a fan of haye, just a fan of boxing, and if you are you'd want competitive fights

and you should pump your foot full of numbing agent and see how well you can move on it

Comment

• Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
          you dont have to be a fan of haye, just a fan of boxing, and if you are you'd want competitive fights

and you should pump your foot full of numbing agent and see how well you can move on it
          If I can't move my foot, I don't fight, or I don't mention it as an excuse for losing the fight, simple as that.

And I would watch a Vitali-Haye fight any day, just can't see this ridiculous "Vitali is ducking Haye" crap when it's obvious Haye is a little spoilt princess who can't get enough money and has been ducking Vitali since 2009.

Comment

If you dont care stop replying you stupid ****er.
            I'm replying because you seem to have it lodged in your skull that anyone cares if Vitali is "ducking" Haye, as though it matters in any way. All this one-upmanship and macho points-scoring is absolutely meaningless until Haye gets back in the ring (with a contender) and shows us his fanboys' words aren't mere hot air like they were the other, oh, eight hundred other times.

Comment

• Haye isn't even that skilled imo. He is a very good athlete with good speed and power but he lacks the fundamental technical abilities to beat someone like Wlad, Adam Booth doesn’t know as much about boxing as he makes out.

His footwork was a mess against Wlad he didn’t even try to double jab on his way in. He was always out of position due to his horrible balance meaning all he could throw was one massive right hand. He never slipped inside to work the body. His conditioning was terrible.

Haye would have been a much better fighter if he had a proper trainer like Futch.

Comment

• Originally posted by yoz View Post
                Haye threw about 4 meaningful punches, then went on the run after Wlad tagged him hard (in round 5 or 6).
                Take that ***** off of your avatar.

Did froch beat Dirrell?
                Last edited by vironaprile8; 03-15-2012, 06:36 AM.

Comment

• Got to be honest, I don't think Haye is a ducker. He didn't have to fight Wlad or Vitali, he could of defended it against bums in Britain and made £8,000,000 a fight. I think genuinely both want the fight, however Boente seems as though he doesn't want it.

Comment

• I used to like haye when i used to watched him on BB2 8 years ago. He could be a good fighter but he's very money motivated. He never beats Vitali though, He's scared ****less of him!

Comment

• Originally posted by davros2010 View Post
                      Haye isn't even that skilled imo. He is a very good athlete with good speed and power but he lacks the fundamental technical abilities to beat someone like Wlad, Adam Booth doesn’t know as much about boxing as he makes out.

His footwork was a mess against Wlad he didn’t even try to double jab on his way in. He was always out of position due to his horrible balance meaning all he could throw was one massive right hand. He never slipped inside to work the body. His conditioning was terrible.

Haye would have been a much better fighter if he had a proper trainer like Futch.
                      Haye has brilliant footwork but your right about booth being ****e the guy is well overrated ,I even think degale beat groves.

Comment

Working...
                      X