Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mans downfall, who is responsible, Satan, Man, or God?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mans downfall, who is responsible, Satan, Man, or God?

Who would you make the argument for that was responsible for mans fall from grace?
    Is it Satan who deceived Eve and tricked her into eating from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil? Was it man for disobeying God's orders and thus taking fate into his own hands? Or was it God for orchestrating the Garden of Eden and putting man in there knowing of what was going to happen?
    Satan
    6.45%
    Man
    83.87%
    God
    9.68%

What fall from Grace? I'm typing on a computer right now and I'm about to order food - which shall be delivered to me by a man in a metal carriage with magic round things that send him wherever he wants to go.

Two nude idiots and a talking snake is Better - an Upgrade?
    Last edited by Cokezaghe_Loc; 12-28-2011, 11:29 AM.

Comment

As far as I was taught in my religion classes throughout school, God gave man freewill. So really, by religious reasoning, wouldn't it be man because he is exercising the freewill God gave him?

Comment

Man's "fall from grace" never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
          As far as I was taught in my religion classes throughout school, God gave man freewill. So really, by religious reasoning, wouldn't it be man because he is exercising the freewill God gave him?
          Your religion classes disagree with the bible which is full of examples of god making people do what he wants, including pre-ordaining all of the unbelievers into being damned to hell. And that's in the New Testament.

Comment

Do you believe god knew that serpent was tempting eve?

If he didn't, then he"s an idiot and he's not omnipotent. Theres only 2 people in the world he has to look after, how he gone let that happen?

If he did, then he's a **** for letting it happen.

Oh he was testing humanity? He's god, which means he already knew the outcome of the test, which means he set us up. Which means he's a ****head who doesn't deserve to be worshipped.

Basically, this story serves 2 purposes:

1.Its meant to tell people that they are nothing without religion, you must accept these beliefs or suffer the consequences

2. It is a warning for christians: don't ask questions (tree of knowledge? What's wrong with knowledge?), just believe or you'll be punished.

Comment

Btw, I voted for man since he created god and satan.

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                Who would you make the argument for that was responsible for mans fall from grace?
                Is it Satan who deceived Eve and tricked her into eating from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil? Was it man for disobeying God's orders and thus taking fate into his own hands? Or was it God for orchestrating the Garden of Eden and putting man in there knowing of what was going to happen?
                It was all a plan of God . God gave man free will .Knew he would fall and need a savior. Man nature is emnity to God that why he needs to be born again of the spirit of God. Its was all in Gods mind and now its just playing out.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                  The most powerful and destructive force in the world is human stupidity.

It's to blame for 90% of the world's problems.
                  Gravity is way more powerful and destructive.

Comment

I blame Man.

God and Satan are apart of Man's Imagination.

Comment

Working...
                    X