Comments Thread For: NSAC's Kizer on Marquez's Drink, Thoughts on Judging

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marquez beat mannys ass plain and simple

Comment

I'm a Manny fan, but Marquez won the fight. How can anybody who saw it argue any different? Sounds like HBO's biased team seen it different - wonder why?

Comment

I didn't even remember seeing the orange drink. But I guess if you had the commission and doctors approve it then I guess nothing wrong about that.

Comment

Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
          Its one thing to score the close round to the fighter that you want to win and another to give it to the other person who actually saw that fighter take that round..

I gave about 2-3 Rounds to Marquez 3-4 Were close rounds but like Kizer said, Judges will give the nod to the fighter moving forward bringing the action rather then the dude packpeddling tryin not to get knocked out..

Id agree, Pac didnt look as sensational as he did in the past but he did enough to win.. Everyone else who disagrees are just plain haters..

Pac brought the fight to Marquez while Marquez sat back and waited..

The official scoring criteria is 1. EFFECTIVE AGGRESSION. So its not about just going forward. They also have to be effective. IMO Pac seemed to miss a lot of punches, and JMM landed the bigger cleaner shots.

But its a very difficult fight to score, because many punches were not clean and many missed.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            So much for your PED accusations, and "Pryor/Arguello 1" comparisons, Manny stans.

Manny might have been suffering from "foot cramps", but a lot of you kids are suffering from good old fashioned butt hurt.

the only butthurt posters i see here are the whining, crying jmm fans, pachaters and *****s

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post
              the only butthurt posters i see here are the whining, crying jmm fans, pachaters and *****s

So then, you don't disagree with Manny fans who were accusing Marquez of drinking an illegal substance inbetween rounds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                The official scoring criteria is 1. EFFECTIVE AGGRESSION. So its not about just going forward. They also have to be effective. IMO Pac seemed to miss a lot of punches, and JMM landed the bigger cleaner shots.

But its a very difficult fight to score, because many punches were not clean and many missed.
                And Pac was the aggressor the whole night while Marquez waited to counter and even back peddled to avoid getting hit.. If your the challenger you take it to the champ not wait and counter.. No way was Pac schooled, their were good exchanges by both men.. Marquez should of been the aggressor in this fight in order to take the W..

Comment

Originally posted by Twako View Post

And most if not all of them saw Marquez winning only cause they wanted Marquez to win...

So Marquez stays on his feet this time around and people are quick to give him the Win.. You gotta take the fight and bring it to the champ... Not wait and counter all night..

Comment

Its one thing to score the close round to the fighter that you want to win and another to give it to the other person who actually saw that fighter take that round..

I gave about 2-3 Rounds to Marquez 3-4 Were close rounds but like Kizer said, Judges will give the nod to the fighter moving forward bringing the action rather then the dude packpeddling tryin not to get knocked out..

Id agree, Pac didnt look as sensational as he did in the past but he did enough to win.. Everyone else who disagrees are just plain haters..

Pac brought the fight to Marquez while Marquez sat back and waited..
                    BS. Marquez fought most of the fight in the middle of the ring and initiated plenty of exchanges.

Comment

And Pac was the aggressor the whole night while Marquez waited to counter and even back peddled to avoid getting hit.. If your the challenger you take it to the champ not wait and counter.. No way was Pac schooled, their were good exchanges by both men.. Marquez should of been the aggressor in this fight in order to take the W..
                      Uh...what? He's a counter-puncher. That's what he does best...counter what his opponent does. And he CLEARLY did that.

Comment

Working...
                      X