Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd schooled JMM who gave Quackiao his toughest fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's true floyd taught him a lesson i heard paccy wrote a letter to floyd thanking him he also told floyd that he moved up in weight after jmm smashed him to face weight drained opposition and he apologized to floyd for his ******ed fans and their behaviour,he said they're just bothering you because they know that I'm a chump who fights weight drained damaged goods who can't pull the trigger anymore at catch weight.

Floyd replied with; you aight little roid headed man I'm not mad at ya,you gotta do what you gotta do to make a buck even if it means to face weight drained bumms.

Comment

A midget aussie *****s stones pictures......LOL...........http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=stone+picture

Comment

JMM himself said it that floyd is just too good..you rather be a bit heavier than facing a weight drained bumm who already got beat by floyd.

Why doesn't duckqioa face martinez??? why not lose a few pounds and face jmm again???? that would be a good match up. buT no he gotta fight floyds 3rd leftover and to top it up he gonna fight mosley

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
          Pacquiao TKO DLH who floyd barely escaped with a SD OMG
          Well, to be fair, anyone who scored that fight for Oscar was watching something else.

Comment

Pacquaio is about to put Mosley into a coma. Pacquaio put a beating on two men that caused Mayweather to retire

Pacquaio fought JMM at his best weight, while FMJ made him jump two weight classes, while he was 36.

I think someone's parents need to set parental controls on the PC

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
              A midget aussie *****s stones pictures......LOL...........http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=stone+picture
              you've been riding his di.ck for the last 2 weeks now on a daily basis..the truth is he either pissed you off big time or you have secret ga.y feelings for him..who gives a **** what someone else looks like??? Are you so desperate and mad that you started to judge other men and their looks????

i suggest you take ur ass outside and find urself some friends and buy urself a life while ur at it PWNED

Comment

Comment

i agree...floyd schooled jmm by making him believe that he's gonna come in at 144 when all this time floyd had no intention to honor the agreement. poor jmm he had no choice but to take the deception like a bullied schoolboy.

Comment

Triangle theories. *****s grasping at straws.

Comment

Who's the next over the hill, ready to retire, looking for a last big payday fighter that has a great name and beat other's in their prime that Manny will fight at a catchweight?

I can guarantee their names aren't Mayweather, Martinez, Bradley, or even Berto.

Manny is the nursing home champ.

Maybe when Manny fights someone in their prime, or coming off a win, or not at a catchweight, or in house, on their way out, busted for cheating, ready to retire the little man will get some respect from real fans. The congroidsman can't even take a simple blood test because it 'weakens' him. Floyd can and will to fight Manny and that's even AFTER being out of the fight game on vacation dealing with legal issues.

Even when Floyd was active Manny was on "vacation" from taking a blood test and fighting Floyd. How long is Manny on vacation from actually going through with his promise of full random OST, no cutoff's, anytime, anyplace? It's well over a year now.

Flop Stank already admitted they're marketing Manny Excuses to the general clueless public. Like it or not Manny is a media hyped fraud.

Comment

Working...
                      X