This girl rejected me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This girl rejected me!

chea....

she said a blue parallelogram is not her idea of a sweet present. I told her they were in style right now and that when I got more money I would buy her two blue parallelograms. She responded by saying that they were highly overrated and I told her to **** off because i didnt even have one. Then I tried to apologize but she rejected me. So now im stuck with a blue parralelogram and i lost the receipt so i cant return it. im thinking of selling it on ebay but meh.......

I can't see the pic of the girl that rejected you!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
      I can't see the pic of the girl that rejected you!

I second that.

Can't see gifs or vids at work though.

Comment

lol at sprayresistant's av: DAMN YOU BLUE PARALLELOGRAMS.

If it's true TS, you're the man.

Comment

Damn man, I remember this time when I was with a girl and she said a blue parallelogram is not her idea of a sweet present. I told her they were in style right now and that when I got more money I would buy her two blue parallelograms. She responded by saying that they were highly overrated and I told her to **** off because i didnt even have one. Then I tried to apologize but she rejected me. So now im stuck with a blue parralelogram and i lost the receipt so i cant return it. im thinking of selling it on ebay but meh.......

Comment

Should have gotten her a blue parallelogram the anti-rejection gift of the 2000's.

Comment

Working...
            X