Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero can beat Mayweather.... But he wouldn't.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guerrero can beat Mayweather.... But he wouldn't.

This weekend i saw some great things in robert that would really help him out against Mayweather. One is the jab, he was able to pump it out like DLH and we all know that gave Mayweather tons of fits, and he was smart enough to jab the body, control the rythm, rough house and be physical. Also he showed he has some good power.... one can say Berto has a glass chin, which may or may not be true but you don't do that to a guys face if you have no pop.

Then, it was round 3. WTF happened with this guy... he was going to blow out Berto by staying on the outside create openings with the jab and be aggressive when it paid dividends then he decides to smother his own punches and let berto back into the fight.

That is why he loses to mayweather.... not smart enough, his corner wasn't able to make him box on the outside either. Despite the fact any time he did Berto was getting his ass kicked bad.

Against mayweather he get suckered into smothering his own punches again and gets punished by Mayweather's elbows all night before he gets KOed.

He was smart enough to know that Berto is faster, and a threat from mid-range. He shut him down and won the fight impressively. A fight that oddsmakers had 3to1 against him. . Enough with this armchair quarterback stuff.

Regarding May, Robert would lose. But he's about as deserving as anyone at the shot.

Comment

Guerrero has 0 chanche against Mayweather 0. But the guy deserves the payday, he has earn it!!

Comment

116-110 from all judges, that means Guerrero let a badly hurt, eyes closed Andre Berto win 4 rounds AFTER he did all that damage. To be fair, you gotta credit Berto for that, he also adjusted and stopped with the Mayweather/Broner bullsh-t. By then it was too late, he was already hurt, eyes closed, two 10-8 rounds.

Anyway my point is if Berto adjusted and figured out a way to win 4 rounds while he was badly hurt like that[I actually gave him 5 rounds], I think Mayweather who is the king of adjusting and would probably never let his face get torn up like that in 2 rounds, would win more than 4 rounds against Guerrero. Probably 9-10 rounds.

Also, we all know what would happen if Guerrero comes to Floyd with that dirty stuff. We all know Floyd can play that game, 10-fold. Guerrero comes with the holding behind the head and hitting or his other dirty tactics, you are right, Mayweather might just rightfully suckerpunch him and throw some elbows there. Mayweather-Guerrero could end up being one of the dirtiest fights of recent years cause Mayweather will not take a foul laying down, like he showed to Ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          116-110 from all judges, that means Guerrero let a badly hurt, eyes closed Andre Berto win 4 rounds AFTER he did all that damage. To be fair, you gotta credit Berto for that, he also adjusted and stopped with the Mayweather/Broner bullsh-t. By then it was too late, he was already hurt, eyes closed, two 10-8 rounds.

Anyway my point is if Berto adjusted and figured out a way to win 4 rounds while he was badly hurt like that[I actually gave him 5 rounds], I think Mayweather who is the king of adjusting and would probably never let his face get torn up like that in 2 rounds, would win more than 4 rounds against Guerrero. Probably 9-10 rounds.

Also, we all know what would happen if Guerrero comes to Floyd with that dirty stuff. We all know Floyd can play that game, 10-fold. Guerrero comes with the holding behind the head and hitting or his other dirty tactics, you are right, Mayweather might just rightfully suckerpunch him and throw some elbows there. Mayweather-Guerrero could end up being one of the dirtiest fights of recent years cause Mayweather will not take a foul laying down, like he showed to Ortiz.
          Co sign on the bold. There are guys that you cant just try to be dirty with, cuz they will do you worst, Mayweather, Cotto, Mosley(Use to),Hopkins,ect comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

I completely agree. Only way Guerrero beats Mayweather now is if Floyd has gotten old overnight. Otherwise, it would be an easy fight with a few tense moments.

Comment

Ghost smothered his own work because he had to. Distance was advantage Berto because of his fast hands and explosiveness. So if your brother in law is the referee of the fight of course you make it rough and close distance.

Comment

Working...
              X