Comments Thread For: 'Fighting Words' – Deconstructing Pacquiao-Bradley 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

manny dresses like alan harper lol

Comment

[QUOTE=TerrisJ3;12154265]i like how your sig caught Marquez's dirty foot stomp trick which he only does against the Pacman. and still couldn't beat him XDD[/QUOTE

oh god another pacturrrd with the foot stomping thing once again you guys prove to the world YALL DONT KNOW SHIAAT ABOUT BOXING < ANY TIME A CONVETIONAL FIGHTS A SOUTHPAW ITS HAPPENS< IN FACT FREDDIE ROACH ENCOURAGES HIS FIGHTERS TO DO SO,ITS NOT ILLEGAL OR DIRTY U IDIOT! dont have a sore ass because many caint for shiaat figure out how to beat JMM, and p.s. thats not all my sig caught it caught Mannys face getting pounded in too! NOBODY BELEIVES MANNY WON THAT FIGHT NOT EVEN MANNY!MANNY HAS ALL BUT EVEN ADMITTED THE SAME BE HONEST AND HUMBLE I KNOW THATS A LOT TO ASK FROM PACTUURRRDS THOUGh............

Comment

Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
        [IMG]Photobucket[/IMG]
        Dam RIGHT I DONT BELEIVE HYPE JOBS LIKE MANNY SHOULD BE GETTING FAKE ASS WINS BECAUSE THEY MAKE ALOT OF MONEY FOR BROKE ASS LAS VEGAS< I LIKE MANNY I HATE FRAUD JR< BUT MANNY WILL NEVER LEGITIMATLEY BEAT JUAN< NOBODY WITH HALF A BRAIN COULD GIVE MORE THAN 3-4 ROUNDS TO PACMAN IN THAT FIGHT. HE JUST NEVER LANDED SHIAAT AND WHATEVER HE DID LAND WAS SLOPPY GRAZING PUNCHES! EVEN IN THE 24-7 MANNY PRETTY MUCH MADE UP A BUNCHA EXCUSES he was bigger than me, i underestimated him blah blah blah,martal problems give it up manny we love u but you got your ass kicked by JMM plain and simple !!! how do you "underestimate " a guy many people already feel you lost to twice??? cmon mang aint nobody buying that horsecrap....

That said manny beats gayweather if they ever fight h i doubt in leiu of mayweathers performance against cotto.

Comment

[QUOTE=boxingfan76;12155348]
          Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
          i like how your sig caught Marquez's dirty foot stomp trick which he only does against the Pacman. and still couldn't beat him XDD[/QUOTE

oh god another pacturrrd with the foot stomping thing once again you guys prove to the world YALL DONT KNOW SHIAAT ABOUT BOXING < ANY TIME A CONVETIONAL FIGHTS A SOUTHPAW ITS HAPPENS< IN FACT FREDDIE ROACH ENCOURAGES HIS FIGHTERS TO DO SO,ITS NOT ILLEGAL OR DIRTY U IDIOT! dont have a sore ass because many caint for shiaat figure out how to beat JMM, and p.s. thats not all my sig caught it caught Mannys face getting pounded in too! NOBODY BELEIVES MANNY WON THAT FIGHT NOT EVEN MANNY!MANNY HAS ALL BUT EVEN ADMITTED THE SAME BE HONEST AND HUMBLE I KNOW THATS A LOT TO ASK FROM PACTUURRRDS THOUGh............
          Pacq beat that ass 3 times, get ya facts straight Floyd fan! we all know you hate asians so you don't have to hide it. Pacq is the boss and your gaiy hero Marquez is his biitch. now shut up and deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
            HE JUST NEVER LANDED SHIAAT AND WHATEVER HE DID LAND WAS SLOPPY GRAZING PUNCHES! .
            Then how the hell did his face get all lumped up?

Comment

Expected a snooze fest with this episode, but usually the HBO crew knows how to make stuff entertaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
                Ws expecting it to be boring but i was pleasantly surprised. I liked it.

Agree that the change in the theme song was a massive fail though. The old one was absolutely perfect. I loved it.
                The music for this episode was HBO's standard "countdown" music instead of the 24/7 theme (which should return next week since the next episode's labeled as a standard 24/7 episode).

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                  Great episode, Its really very hard to root against a guy like Bradley ,If he wins it will be a very pleasant changing of the guard.Pac has turned into a bit of a weirdo, God fearing minister,Gun enthusiast??? doesnt make any sense , I like when the narrator said ,Pac looked ordinary against Jmm< I was like what? he didnt look ordinary he GOT BEAT! JMM BEAT THIS GUY! MANY IN THE BOXING WORLD ARE EiTHER IN DENIAL OR JUST BLATANTLY TRYING TO PRETEND OTHERWISE TO KEEP THE PACMAN GRAVY TRAIN GOING!And all the excuses by pacman and his wife/?? gimme a break Your greatest rival beat you fair and square , if he was a christian as he says he is he wouldnt accept that arum engineered "WIN" Im embarrased for the guy JMM got into that ass good!That said Bradley will make it interesting if hes as good as JMM we will see Its going to be very difficult to get a decision in las vegas, vegas need to wake up and stop giving out gift decisions like candy maybe , their fights would be easier to make if someone like gayweather or manny actually get the losses they deserve !
                  You need to get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by TerrisJ3 View Post
                    Pacq beat that ass 3 times, get ya facts straight Floyd fan! we all know you hate asians so you don't have to hide it. Pacq is the boss and your gaiy hero Marquez is his biitch. now shut up and deal with it!
                    Umm what? Because we thought Marquez won (along with MANY FILIPINOS) it's because we "hate asians"? Lmao get your shit straight and stop projecting you clueless child.
                    Last edited by Primera; 05-21-2012, 09:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                      "if there's one thing we can give bradley credit for in his career, it's that he knows how to use his head."

LMAO anybody else catch that?
                      No... We didn't !!

Comment

Working...
                      X