No announcement yet.

Do "Celebs" get free or discounted tickets to appear at boxing matches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
    sctrojansbaby is 100% correct. I've seen this on Entourage so it's legit!
    How do you think guys like John Wall sit court side at Laker games a couple weeks after the college season ends?

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
      How do you think guys like John Wall sit court side at Laker games a couple weeks after the college season ends?
      I was actually being sincere. I think it's very common, just made a playful comment about the entourage bit.

Comment

Some of the celebs get free tickets from fighters, promoters, or hotels.

Some of the them pay for their own ticket at face value.

Some of them get them from their agency, agents, lawyers, etc.

Some of them trade favors like tickets or appearances for tickets.

Comment

Rappers tend to brag about their ringside seats though. would be funny if they're actually getting them for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Libra_Por_Libra View Post
            Some of the celebs get free tickets from fighters, promoters, or hotels.
            The only people getting free ringside tickets are their friends and families.

Comment

some may actually be friends of the boxers, and they exchange favors so to speak.

Comment

Rich People don't pay for ****!

A lot of them get free tickets/invites from the fighter(s) because having Celebrities at your fight will get the Media Attention

Comment

Originally posted by KnockUTheFukOut View Post
                  Rich People don't pay for ****!

A lot of them get free tickets/invites from the fighter(s) because having Celebrities at your fight will get the Media Attention
                  not really true for major fights.

I do believe that for lesser shows they get comped or even paid money to show up.

Comment

Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
                    The only people getting free ringside tickets are their friends and families.
                    Not true. The tickets are divided between the fighters, promoters, sponsors, site venue, etc. before they even go on sale the public. Not everyone sitting ringside is famous.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                      not really true for major fights.

I do believe that for lesser shows they get comped or even paid money to show up.
                      yeah some get paid to attend but to be fair it is many who Pay for Tickets Themselves...hell they are rich, a few thousand $ for good seats won't hurt their pockets, you have some Celebrities that are just Big Boxing Fans

Comment

Working...
                      X