Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has a girl ever beaten you at any type of game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My girl beat me in a couple games of nba 2k10 and she whoops my ass in guitar hero...

I ain't a big video game guy tho.

Comment

When I played Air Hockey for the first time. I lost like 1 to 7. Felt embarassed as hell.

Comment

I've lost at pool to girls but only when I accidentally pot the black.

I'm quite good at all sports, so I've never been beaten at anything else

Comment

I'm glad you can all own up to your weaknesses here. Girls always beat me at Twister; I love those flexible ones.

Comment

ten pin bowling we played 3frames a won 2 out three and thought yaaaas but when all the scores where added up a was beaten,in the 2nd frame she was hitting strikes so a sort of gave up abit that was the worst thing a could of done she acumulated lot more points dooh

Comment

n the wii my 5 year old daughter consistently beats me at darts, bowling and shuffleboard. My ex girlfriend used to beat me at soccer all the time and one of my homegirls schooled me at tennis. I feel fine about it, not a videogamer and I dont play soccer or tennis.

Comment

Never. If I'm playing a game with a girl, I'll let her hang around but I'm seriously competitive. I'll close her ass out come crunch time. Maybe I just haven't played with the right girl, but I'm not going to let it happen.

Comment

I've only lost once and that was to some ****ed up mind games.

Comment

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post
                    Yes. When I was in gym, I was beaten by a girl in volleyball, which still pisses me off. Sure, it's a team sport, but in truth, my team sucked, her team sucked. We were out there alone. Everyone saw that.

It was an epic event. An epic encounter. Which I lost by only 2 points. To this day, I would kill her with a shovel if given the chance. She was so happy about it. Her stupid ****ing smile............ Should have killed her then.

I did end up beating her any other time we played, but, the one that got away haunts me like a ghost with nothing better to do.

Otherwise, my fiance has beaten me at the occasional video game or what have you.
                    damn, i was gonna come in here with a similar story... when i was in high school we were playing against the girls volleyball team.. for some reason i thought i had deadly ****es... I got blocked twice by the hottest chick in our school... cost us the practice game too ffs. lol

Comment

Got beat at Wii Bowling..... don't have one and I'm not a gamer so it doesn't bother me much.

Comment

Working...
                      X