No announcement yet.

Mike Perez future champ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Perez future champ?

Been following this guy since i saw him fight on an Andy Lee undercard in Limerick a few years back, that night he pounded some eastern european dude to the canvas in under a minute, had my rep on the line over prizefighter but he came thru in style taking out that bum fields in the final ... It's taken a while for him to come to the attention of the wider world what with injuries and all but I reckon he's going places
    Last edited by Daddy T; 05-14-2011, 01:02 PM.

haye is going to call it a day soon and klits bros dont have long left either,so id say yea he will be future champion imo

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
      haye is going to call it a day soon and klits bros dont have long left either,so id say yea he will be future champion imo
      yup thats the way I see it too, the klits and davey boy are gonna be gone soon enough (well maybe dunno how long wlad is gonna stay around) but other than them who is there? Adamek? perez takes him imo specially in a year or two. As for the likes of Chrisora, Helenus and tyson fury - Perez takes em every time imo, all the yanks are crap and other than the brothers none of the eastern europeans are world beaters ... Perez all the way

Comment

Mike Perez has a lot of potential.

Another good one is Seth Mitchell who we saw fight last night.

The HW division is deep in talent overall, though not in the USA.

Comment

Once the klits and haye retire the division will be pretty barren so id imagine he could pick a title up,i sw nothing special from him personally,competition has too be taken into account,the standard of last weeks prizefighter was awful

Comment

He still has a long way to go but if he continues to improve then i don't see why he can't be a champion in the post-Klitschko landscape.

Comment

Yeah, he has the potential to make it to the top.

But, he seems to leave himself far too open and against top opposition, his defence may get exposed. Exciting fighter to watch though for sure.

Comment

oh yeah he's not the finished article no argument there, some pals of mine are starting to call him the new tyson and what not but thats BS as far as i'm concerned, he might be built like tyson but tyson was a different beast - elusive as a hooker to a bum on the dole; the ability to slip was prime tyson's best weapon imo (he turned all power later on and lost the head movement and that was his downfall). Perez to date still takes too many shots but he's not going to be fighting ali here, unless some other contender emerges I don't see anybody coming close once the big 3 are gone - btw nice to see klit and haye supporters somewhat agree on something!

Comment

Perez and Boystov are definitely future titleholders IMO.

Comment

I like him, strange he once fought two times on the same night. Pros don't usually do that.

Comment

Working...
                    X