Comments Thread For: Bradley's Trainer Tabs Pacquiao Avenge Marquez Loss

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's hilarious!

Originally posted by kingfaze19 View Post
    i hereby ask the boxing gods to allow alvarado to win vs marquez so i wont have to see this 5th fight. just stick a fork in it, marquez is better than pacquiao lets just leave it at that, i hope marquez doesnt bend to do this.
    Who's 2-1-1? Marquez is scared, he tries to take the spotlight off himself by saying fans wanna see PAC vs fmj... Not gonna happen with Arum involved.. Juan is scared, he knows he got lucky and he may or may not take the 5th, even if he don't, PAC still greater in their rivalry but a 5th would cement this fact...

Comment

What I seen in the Bradley fight Pacquaio is a shot fighter Marquez will beat him again Marquez will force a slug feast Pac is scared timid fighter and will probably get knock out again. Remember it wasn't a lucky shot Pac went down twice and he no longer has Arizza

Comment

Marquez is not interested. There will not be a fifth fight.

Comment

If marquez wants to pay for that mansion and cars he'll take the 5th fight

Comment

No way, I disagree. PAC has slowed down that's a given, he's not PAC 2009/2010, but..Jmm is no spring chicken, here's how I see #5, Jmm gives manny trouble with counter punching as always, but PAC is more selective in his shots, slower in his assault but more intelligent and will win more exchanges due to his exercise in caution. One thing PAC showed in the Bradley rematch is patience. Just because Bradley had success in early rounds, PAC kept his cool, didn't let the 4th round scare rattle him and fought his fight and outboxed tim the second half. I see a UD for manny in a 5th fight, no fireworks, no knockouts, just manny winning 7 or 8 rounds and marquez crying robbery like he always does and discrediting the sport as a result.

Comment

Marquez was on the verge of getting TKO'd with cuts before the fight ended. That's why he is not giving a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by invanex View Post
                A 5th fight is almost impossible! The Mexican Crying Baby doesnt want to fight pac now coz "he wants to maintain that feeling"! ahahahaah what a gay excuse. Pac gave him 3 rematches and Cryquez after winning 1 match, forget directly about the rematch. A typical mexican... Dont want any part of Provo and Rios. Mexican = Warriors??? I doubt that... :P
                Your pathetic that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by pacmanp4plegend View Post
                  who's 2-1-1? Marquez is scared, he tries to take the spotlight off himself by saying fans wanna see pac vs fmj... Not gonna happen with arum involved.. Juan is scared, he knows he got lucky and he may or may not take the 5th, even if he don't, pac still greater in their rivalry but a 5th would cement this fact...
                  marquez is so scared of pacquiao that he fought him 4 times already, tumahimik ka

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                    Marquez was on the verge of getting TKO'd with cuts before the fight ended. That's why he is not giving a rematch.
                    Yup just like in their first fight right???

Comment

Originally posted by lillu89 View Post
                      Yup just like in their first fight right???
                      I actually haven't seen none of the previous fight, just the highlights.

Comment

Working...
                      X