No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Guillermo Rigondeaux is Rolling Deep in NYC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rico ward View Post
    Man this is going to be a great fight going to be a great weekend of boxing.
    I don't agree but that's me. To me, a great 3 fight card would have been better. They should have put on a broadcasted undercard with names. They could have easily added this fight to Canelo vs Trout and added 2 more solid fights and made it a PPV. The 27th of April has more fights of interest.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      I don't agree but that's me. To me, a great 3 fight card would have been better. They should have put on a broadcasted undercard with names. They could have easily added this fight to Canelo vs Trout and added 2 more solid fights and made it a PPV. The 27th of April has more fights of interest.
      Apparently this man is not aware that this is a Top Rank promoted card and Canelo vs Trout bout is.... Yes sir, Golden Boy promoted....

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        Whaa Whaa Whaat?! Holy moly... that sounds like that crazy D.C. venue for Khan/Peterson.
        No, he means literally on stage. Its at a building for Concerts & shows. Nearly all the audience will be on one side of the ring like if you went to a concert

Comment

They need to do more world wide boxing events. I wish I could go.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelo89 View Post
            The New York celebs love boxing so I expect P-Diddy, Jay-Z, 50 Cent, Fat Joe, Kanye West, etc. to all be there.
            I'm sure Didy will be there because the team apparel is by SEan John.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              One of the reasons Im going is just for the attraction. Definitely different & weird in a concert type setting with nearly everyone sitting on just one side of the ring but Radio City Music Hall is one of the most legendary places ever and this will be only the second sporting event hosted there.

The other being prime Roy Jones. That event was star studded because of RJ and it being the 1st sporting event. A ton of big time celebs were there and Whitney Houston sang the Anthem. I wouldnt expect the celebs to be out like that this time but I bet some will be there just because of where its at. Should be a great night
              Cool. Sure it will be tons of fun.

I could care less about the stars. I want to see the fight and not miss anything. The hole stage thing threw me WAY off.

Comment

Man took a few secs to find Rigo, because the dude is so tiny. I recognised Pedro before I saw Rigo (yes I know Rigo was on the side)

Comment

He looks like a little old man.

Comment

Working...
                  X