Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do girls wear super tight clothing and strut around showing off?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
    What exactly do they gain from this? I never really understood the ideology behind it, so a bunch of guys look at you with lust and want to do something to you but wont because it is forbidden/illegal/already married etc, but what exactly are they trying to accomplish by this, do they want to get raped or are they just bored with their lives and want to feel special?(Just saw some dickhead I havent seen in years and she's still prancing around like a 16year old)
    Of course not, that's silly.

They want to feel attractive to bolster their confidence and self-esteem. It's the same reason they post pictures on social media for likes/compliments etc. and the easiest way to get the requisite response and attention they desire is to show more flesh and/or wear tight clothing.

Comment

Originally posted by shinobi108 View Post
      What exactly do they gain from this? I never really understood the ideology behind it, so a bunch of guys look at you with lust and want to do something to you but wont because it is forbidden/illegal/already married etc, but what exactly are they trying to accomplish by this, do they want to get raped or are they just bored with their lives and want to feel special?(Just saw some dickhead I havent seen in years and she's still prancing around like a 16year old)
      tu eres pato

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        tu eres pato
        did you just call him a duck?

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
          did you just call him a duck?
          lol

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pato

Comment

ofcourse, things make sense again

Comment

Because girls want to feel sexy and noticed.

Also, the chance that they'll get approached by a guy worth spending time with is always on the back of their mind.

Girls want to **** as much as we do. Especially young girls.
              Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-21-2014, 09:39 AM.

Comment

I really dont care. I live in Miami Beach. 99% of the women here walk around in cloths you wouldnt believe. I dont phase me anymore. Just another day in the hood!

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  I really dont care. I live in Miami Beach. 99% of the women here walk around in cloths you wouldnt believe. I dont phase me anymore. Just another day in the hood!
                  We live in paradise lol, these other dudes have no clue.

Comment

Same reason that guys who work out, like to walk around without a shirt. It makes them feel good, they gain confidence and they are showing off their nice figure.

Look, think what you want, and get over it. They aren't sluts, they aren't asking to get raped and they are just dressing the way they want. I suggest you grow the fuk up, get a GF and lose your virginity.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                      Same reason that guys who work out, like to walk around without a shirt. It makes them feel good, they gain confidence and they are showing off their nice figure.

Look, think what you want, and get over it. They aren't sluts, they aren't asking to get raped and they are just dressing the way they want. I suggest you grow the fuk up, get a GF and lose your virginity.
                      the ones that show too much camel toe are, not that there's anything wrong with that imjussaying

Comment

Working...
                      X