No announcement yet.

Nonito is a very ordinary fighter in the second half of fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nonito is a very ordinary fighter in the second half of fights

he's a very good fighter with one punch KO power in his left hand, but after reviewing all his recent fights there is no doubt in my mind Nonito is not a full 12 ruond fighter. no if, ands, or buts. He's extremely dangerous in the first 6 rounds but I see him making LOTS of mental mistake and mental lapses. he simply cannot afford to get tired or make a mistake vs Rigo he will get stopped if he does.

he was very unimpressive vs WV2, Mathbula, and Navarez after rounds 5-6, the punch output drops significantly, for him to win the fight he needs to go for broke in the first 5 rounds to test the chin otherwise I see Rigo putting it on him and getting a late stoppage.

have a good night guys, I'm going to hit the gym and leave for the fight, let's have great night of boxing otnight

enjoy.

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
    he's a very good fighter with one punch KO power in his left hand, but after reviewing all his recent fights there is no doubt in my mind Nonito is not a full 12 ruond fighter. no if, ands, or buts. He's extremely dangerous in the first 6 rounds but I see him making LOTS of mental mistake and mental lapses. he simply cannot afford to get tired or make a mistake vs Rigo he will get stopped if he does.

he was very unimpressive vs WV2, Mathbula, and Navarez after rounds 5-6, the punch output drops significantly, for him to win the fight he needs to go for broke in the first 5 rounds to test the chin otherwise I see Rigo putting it on him and getting a late stoppage.

have a good night guys, I'm going to hit the gym and leave for the fight, let's have great night of boxing otnight

enjoy.
    Don't worry! It will end in the 1st half! Donaire by Ko rd 3!

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      Don't worry! It will end in the 1st half! Donaire by Ko rd 3!
      Wanna bet?

Comment

he has good conditioning Nonito can get frustrated and runs out of ideas if he doesn't dominate early and if the fans start to boo

Comment

Donaire by 3rd round KO. Fact: he's right handed, his opponent just dont expect his left hand that strong
          I see this just another excuse for a tard like you, e.g. rigo didnt won because he was knocked in the first half, genius

Comment

brah Rigo has only went 12 rounds twice in his entire life.

Nonito's got this

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
              Wanna bet?
              How much ? I'll take a bet nonito wins no matter how..

Comment

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
                How much ? I'll take a bet nonito wins no matter how..
                take his bet! I already bet all my points by KO on Donaire!

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                  Wanna bet?
                  Already all in on Donaire! give ur money to someone else!

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                    Donaire by 3rd round KO. Fact: he's right handed, his opponent just dont expect his left hand that strong
                    I see this just another excuse for a tard like you, e.g. rigo didnt won because he was knocked in the first half, genius

Its not a fact at all I heard an interview where he said himself he is left handed.

“I’m naturally lefthanded. A lot of people don’t know that. Fighting righthanded was just something that I was more comfortable with.'' - From the T.R website.

@DoubleMM - Have fun and enjoy the fight

Comment

Working...
                    X