Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Donaire won't fight Rigo cause Rigo isn't a draw - here are Donaire's numbers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Sorry bro but cant agree with you here. And like I said before, how is he "P4P" material and not be the #1 guy in his division. And dont tell me cause he just got to te division.
    Are you serious with that question? Do you know the difference between P4P rankings and divisional rankings? Donaire beat the best at 112 and 118 and now he's at 122 but hasn't beaten any top guy there yet. That's why he ain't #1 in this weightclass but P4P he's above anybody there. Any other noob question you wanna ask?

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Are you serious with that question? Do you know the difference between P4P rankings and divisional rankings? Donaire beat the best at 112 and 118 and now he's at 122 but hasn't beaten any top guy there yet. That's why he ain't #1 in this weightclass but P4P he's above anybody there. Any other noob question you wanna ask?
      Lmao......!

Comment

Ok now let's look at the facts :

Who is the most accomplished super bantamweight? Nishioka.

Who is the most accomplished fighter P4P who's currently in this division? Donaire.

The best fight that can be made right now at 122 is Donaire vs Nishioka and that's a FACT.
        Agreed to all, especially the bold.

I would love to see all the best fighters at 122 fight each other. That's the way it's supposed to be. I don't have a problem at all with Rigo waiting his turn. Trouble is, Nonito might very well bounce to 126 without ever tackling Guillermo. Perhaps worse, Rigondeaux might never fight some of the other big names in the division. That tendency is becoming more and more commonplace in boxing, and it should concern every fan of the sport.

Comment

And he won't fight them either (the top guys @ 122). Aren't you suppose to be the best of the best everywhere you go as a P4P fighter? So why hasn't he fought the best at 122 yet? They are both willing to do so, Rigo AND Nishioka.

Comment

Working...
          X