No announcement yet.

This is what Pac shoulda done to shane on Round 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is what Pac shoulda done to shane on Round 3

Instead of touching gloves and wasting precious seconds, he shoulda swarmed mosley and never let his foot off the gas like he did to Morales till he quit. ref even held pac back cuz he coulnt wait to knock morales out.

Not only are they two different Pacquiaos, but Morales was definitely not backpedalling as much as Mosley. He fought back here and barely clinched, whereas Mosley grabbed him everytime he got too close. I thought Manny did well in the third round and most of the fourth against Mosley, but the action died down by the fifth.

Comment

Mosley had a concussion in the 3rd round against Pac. He said he couldn't remember the 4th or 5th rounds. He was just boxing on instinct those two rounds. Every fighter should watch how he survived until the final bell. It might not look entertaining but what he did was smart and showed skill.

Or he could've ate a bunch of punches like Margarito and have permanent vision damage for the rest of his life. Entertaining the fans for a few minutes isn't worth suffering for the rest of your life.

Comment

Morales is greater than Mosley.

Comment

he was weary of Mosley's punching power, thus he tried not to get to reckless. Mosley doesn't have **** on Morales though.

Mosley needs peds to win.

Morales doesn't.

Comment

Pac shoulda taken the 14 day cut off Mayweather was offering him in 2010.

Now he has to deal with this no cut off date thing. Poor Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              Mosley had a concussion in the 3rd round against Pac. He said he couldn't remember the 4th or 5th rounds.
              From Shane's Twitter:

after round 3 I went back to my corner and looked up and seen the girl walking holding up round 6 crazy!!!!
              13 May

The best man won that night. And we will leave it at that.
              13 May

That PAC man hit me harder than anybody in my entire boxing career. Never went down so easy. But at 39 still got legs to move
              13 May

Comment

Mosley had a concussion in the 3rd round against Pac. He said he couldn't remember the 4th or 5th rounds. He was just boxing on instinct those two rounds.
                Originally posted by Fights. View Post
                From Shane's Twitter:

after round 3 I went back to my corner and looked up and seen the girl walking holding up round 6 crazy!!!!
                13 May
                Ortiz said the same thing about the Maidana fight. He doesn't remember anything about that fight after he got knocked down in the 1st round from that monster right hand from Chino. That means he knocked down Chino twice in the second round fighting on pure instinct. *****'s bananas, b.

Oh, and Morales is a G. Pac should consider it an honor and a privilege to have Morales as his Father.

Comment

Mosley had a concussion in the 3rd round against Pac. He said he couldn't remember the 4th or 5th rounds. He was just boxing on instinct those two rounds. Every fighter should watch how he survived until the final bell. It might not look entertaining but what he did was smart and showed skill.

Or he could've ate a bunch of punches like Margarito and have permanent vision damage for the rest of his life. Entertaining the fans for a few minutes isn't worth suffering for the rest of your life.

He should have not made boxing as a career then.

Comment

Working...
                  X