Man drinks half litre of Vodka!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
    Sooo cool!
    Cooler than a silly thread about whales and sharks. What are you, 15?

Go save a dolphin

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Cooler than a silly thread about whales and sharks. What are you, 15?

Go save a dolphin
      Was it really silly? Gosh darnit, now you've gone and hurt my feelings!!

Comment

Lol! Do you drink? Half a litre of vodka isn't that much. I know lots of guys who could do that. You never been on the road with construction workers obviously... If you are impressed by this then you must not know many hard boozers. I know guys that would do that everyday....

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          Lol! Do you drink? Half a litre of vodka isn't that much. I know lots of guys who could do that. You never been on the road with construction workers obviously... If you are impressed by this then you must not know many hard boozers. I know guys that would do that everyday....
          In one chug?

Yes, I do drink, not at the moment though. I can chug 200 ml and enjoy the buzz, but I doubt I could chug 500 ml without practicing for some period (days/weeks) prior. I know 500 ml can easily be chugged though, but I would call you an alcoholic, then.

Good to see you weighing in here, joe

Comment

In one chug?

Yes, I do drink, not at the moment though. I can chug 200 ml and enjoy the buzz, but I doubt I could chug 500 ml without practicing for some period (days/weeks) prior. I know 500 ml can easily be chugged though, but I would call you an alcoholic, then.

Good to see you weighing in here, joe
            some of the drunks I have worked with are disgusting. I use to drive these 3 old dukeabores ( don't know how to spell it)home everyday after work because they all ended up losing their licences on that job. 20 minute drive & the 2 brothers would down just over a half a litre. they each would drink a 750ml bottle of vodka on the ride home & the other could drink a 12 pack of beer. this went on everyday for months. they all died a few years later. I worked with this russ guy & he would get totally destroyed in a half hour. the first time I saw him drink he was downing full glasses of what I thought was water, only to realize it was white tequila. so many people I worked with need a few to wake up & get mobile, a few to take off the shakes & then one more for the road... I never drank that hard. I was a boozer until I was 30 but mellowed since 2006 when I started travelling...

Comment

Working...
            X